/22\

Vic pulled out and laid beside me. I smiled and looked at him. He kissed my cheek, wiping me off with a tissue, and then pulled me into his arms. "I can barely feel my legs. How am I gonna do anything tomorrow?"

"The show is the day after. We're just driving tomorrow."

"Where are you starting?"

"Washington." I nodded. "We leave in four hours too."

"Midnight?"

"Yup. So we should probably shower because we leave first."

"And we have to get the bus pet ready."

"Already done. The back lounge is now the pet palace." I giggled as he got up. I slapped his ass and he looked at me.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

It was November first and our six month is soon. I know what I'm gonna do. I made him this deck of cards that '52 Reasons I Love You' and got him tickets to all the soccer games he could ever want. He loves to play poker. There's at least 30 tickets for him and then more if the guys want to go. And I'm going to get him half a dozen doughnuts and it's gonna say 'Here's to half a dozen with my high maintenance ass.' Hopefully he finds it cute.

I don't know what he's doing for me, if he's doing anything. I told him not to because he has a concert that night.

"Baby boy." I heard my angel say.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"Come shower with me."

"I can't move." I replied. He came over and picked me up. "One day you're going to paralyse me with your dick."

"Maybe I should be more gentle."

"No. I like how rough you are."

--

We showered which mostly consisted with me sitting on the ground and letting him wash me. It was nine when we got out so we got dressed, grabbed a snack, and packed up the animals. That just consisted with Diosa not wanting to go in the cage. I just put a leash on her and made Vic put the cage in the bus.

"Vic." I mumbled as I limped to the bus.

"Come here." He picked me up and carried me to the bus. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Love you." I said as he set me down.

"Love you too." MooMoo was laying on top of the table and Diosa was sniffing everything.

I'm just glad they're house trained so they won't pee on everything. Maybe Mike but I would too. Vic came in and sat beside me. I cuddled into him and nuzzled his neck. He played with my hair and we started driving. We got the other four(Jess is here for a bit) and started to Washington.

"Hey Diosa." I heard Mike say. I looked at him, seeing him pet her.

"I'm gonna go sleep." I mumbled and got up. I kissed Vic and walked to our bunk. I climbed in and laid down.

"God, I love him so much." I heard Vic say.

"I know you do. He's so in love with you too. That's the best part." Jaime said.

"Yeah. It's not fake like it was with Danielle." Tony added.

"I'm just happy to see my big brother happy."

"Thanks. He's really amazing. He does so much for everyone else."

"He may be rich as fuck, but he's still down to earth. He's not a fucking snob."

"I would never date a snob."

"You married one." Mike said bitterly.

"I know. It was a mistake." I smiled at what he said next. "But Kellin isn't."

-

I woke up with arms around me the next morning. One week till our anniversary. I can't wait. I got outta bed and saw we were stopped. I took Diosa out and walked around with her for a couple minutes. I saw a McDonalds and I smiled. There was no one in here, but I can't bring Diosa.

"Hey Casey! Can you come watch her? I'm just gonna get some food." He came over.

"Sure." I went in and ordered a lot of food. I walked out with a bag and two drink trays. I walked to the bus with Casey and set the food down. I took it all out.

"How late were they up?"

"Only a couple minutes after you."

"Boys! Get up! I have food!" I yelled.

"Food!" I heard Jaime yell. He took some and a frap. "Thanks Kell." I nodded and Vic came in. He put his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"Love you." He whispered.

"I know." He shook his head and got some food.

"Where is Diosa?"

"Outside. She's going to the bathroom." I answered.

"Who's watching her?"

"Me. She's in the field." Casey said. Things weren't awkward between them. They talked it out and Vic didn't care either way. It's not Casey's baby either so we're still trying to figure that one out.

"Come eat Casey. I'll watch her. She won't go anywhere." I said and took some food to the driver.

"Thanks." He said and I smiled. I went and saw Diosa laying on the ground. I grabbed a tennis ball and threw it a little. She caught it and brought it back. We did that until she got tired. I went inside and she got some water and stuff. I sat beside Vic and ate. "Everyone inside?" The driver yelled. We did a head count.

"Yeah. Let's roll!" Vic yelled. I laid my head on his chest and drank some of my coffee. "How do you feel?"

"Better." I whispered, looking up at him.

"Good." He rubbed my side and kissed my head.

"I heard what you guys said last night." He blushed a little and looked at me. "Awe! My rat is blushing!"

"Wait what?" Mike asked.

"These boys don't blush." Tony said.

"Vic does. Mike is just to much of a hard ass."

"I've blushed before." Mike said.

"At our wedding." Tony sadder.

"You love me."

"Sadly."