/1\

Vic:

"FUCK YOU VIC!" my wife, Danielle, yelled.

"Fuck you, too. You used me for fame and money. Not to mention, you've been sleeping with Casey for years!" I replied.

"I'm done with you." she said.

"Good. I want a divorce anyways. I should've listened to my band. They knew you were bad news. Go fuck yourself. Get your things and leave." I said.

She went to our room and I called Jaime, my best friend. "Hey Vic. What's up?" He asked.

"Get some new locks and come to my place. Don't let the slut see them." I answered.

"Finally. I'll be there in a few." he said. I hung up and started looking for a lawyer.

I came across one named Kellin Quinn. He was the best in the city of sunny San Diego. I made a mental note to call him. Danielle came out with all of her stuff and left. Jaime came in and I hugged him. I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Its okay, little bro." I heard my brother.

"I'm older than all of you." I replied.

"And shorter." Tony said.

"Go suck Mike's dick." I sassed.

"Gladly." he mumbled and Mike laughed at his husband. They shared a short kiss.

"Lets change those locks." Jaime suggested. I nodded and we got to work. "We made spares for each of us."

"Okay. Thanks." I replied. He nodded and we finished a couple minutes later. "I gotta tell the fans."

Jaime nodded and I made a post on Instagram, explaning how we were breaking up and how she used me. "You went full savage on that post." tony said. I shrugged and shared it to Twitter.

"She went full savage on me." I said and looked at the number.

"Who's that?" Mike asked.

"Kellin Quinn. I'm gonna see if I can get an appointment for before tour."

"Call." Jaime said. I pressed the button and put it to my ear.

"Kellin Quinn speaking. How may I help you?" the voice asked. He sounded beautiful honestly.

"Hello. I was wondering if I could see you anytime soon. Before June 16th." I said.

"I have an opening three days at noon. What's your name?"

"Vic Fuentes." I answered.

"Like Pierce The Veil Vic Fuentes?"

"Yeah. That's me." I replied. I chuckled a little and heard typing.

"Okay. Friday at noon. For an hour. See you then." he said.

"Thanks Kellin." I hung up and looked at the guys.

"Band practice later I guess?"

"Move it to nine. Make your asses get out of bed." I grumbled.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" Jaime asked. I nodded.

"So I don't do anything stupid." I replied. Mike frowned a little bit and I looked down. "Sorry Mike."

He laid down so his head was in my lap. I played with his hair and he took one of my hands. "You took my husband." Tony pouted.

"Shush. He's my brother. Bros before hoes." I replied.

"Did you just call me a ho?" Tony asked, acting offended.

"Sure Tony." I replied. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Da- Mike. Come cuddle me." Tony whined. Mike sat up and cuddled him.

"What were you about to call him?" I asked.

"Daddy. He's kinky." Mike said. Tony hit his chest. "Don't hit me." he said sternly.

"Ooh. Kinky." Jaime said. "Looks like we know who tops."

"Tony is too submissive. Literally." I replied.

"Okay, stop talking about our private sex life. Or I will slap all of you. Except Tony."

Tony giggled and kissed his husbands cheek. "I love you." Tony whispered.

"I love you too."

"How did we not know? We've been touring for seven years. Been friends for thirteen years, since me and Jaime were ten." I said.

"Because we know how to hide things. Know those little hooks in our bunk? That's so I can tie him up. And that bag that we never leave open and is always in our bunk? That's our toys."

"Damn. Is that why Tony can't sit sometimes?" Jaime asked.

"Yes. When I get in trouble. Which is like every other day."

"Ha. Tonys a bad sub." Jaime teased.

"He's not a bad sub. Just a bratty little boy." Mike replied. Tony smiled.

"You love how bratty I am."

"Sometimes." Mike mumbled. I moved and fell on the floor. I groaned and sighed.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore."

"You just got rid of a shitty wife. We need to party. I will call Of Mice and we are going clubbing."

"Gay clubs only." Mike said.