/4\

I smiled at Kellin and he looked at Danielle. "Ex-wife?" He asked. I nodded and he opened his breifcase. "Here, these are yours." He handed them to her and smiled at me. "You left this with me."

My wallet. "I'm glad I didn't get pulled over. That wouldve been a shit show." I mumbled. I heard Jaime yell and he jumped.

"Usually I'm the one yelling. But okay."

"Really Vic? A week and theres already divorce papers?" she asked.

"I have tour. In like two weeks." I answered. "Amyways, Kellin, you made the trip here, wanna come in?" I asked.

"Sure. Thanks." He said. I stepped aside and he came in.

"Ooh.The guy from the club, Vic? Get it!" Jaime said, well yelled.

"He's my lawyer. I'm not gay!" I replied and we sat. He rejected my offered beer and made a disgusted face. That was kinda cute.

"Thats a lie. Vic, you are the gayest one out of all of us. Mike and Tony are married and have kinky sex on a daily." Jaime replied. I rolled my eyes and Kellin got up.

"Wheres your liqour?" He asked. I just kinda looked at him and and pointed to the mini-fridge. He went over and opened it. "You don't have whiskey? What is this?! Your brother is literally MikeyWhiskeyHands!" He exclaimed.

"It's in my actually fridge." I said. He groaned.

"My legs." he said as he walked there.

"You dont let us drink your liqour. Or beer. You starred at his ass. Which is kinda cute." Jaime replied as soon as Kellin was out of earshot. I glared at him. "See? You glared at me!"

"Okay. I glared at you for starring at my laywer's ass!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and Kellin came back with four glasses of ice and a bottle of Jack Daniels. He sat three down in front of my bandmates and poured them drinks.

"I hope you know i have really good hearing and these walls are paper thin. Thanks, by the way. I take pride in my ass." He said and smiled.

"How do you carry those glasses?" Mike asked.

"Used to be a waiter. I wasn't always a lawyer." He sat beside me and closed the whiskey. I ran my hand through my hair and he looked at me. "Divorces aren't easy, but in the end, they're relieving." He said.

"How would you know?" Mike asked. "Nevermind."

"I got married at sixteen because this girl thought I got her pregnant. Experimenting. So, being the little Christian boy I was, I married her. She got the DNA test when the baby was born and I was outta there." He said. I smiled and put my hand on his knee. He looked at me and blushed a little.

"AWE! Viccy has a crush!" I removed my hand and glared at him. Kellin grabbed it and smiled at me.

"He's just being annoying. Don't listen to him." He whispered.

"I'm not annoying." I rolled my eyes.

"You kinda are." Tony replied. He kissed Mike's cheek and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you more, my turtle." Tony smiled at my brother and I felt like crying.

"How come my brother gets a perfect husband and hes only twenty one? And my wife cheated on me. With my gutair tech! He's having her kid and I have nothing. She has a boyfriend, a career, a child on the way." I put my head in my hands and Kellin hugged me. I cuddled into him and cried into his shirt.

"Think of it this way: Her boyfriend is gonna see you more than her. They arent official. Her career will be ruined for nine months unless she can be a sexy pregnant model. Then she'll have stretch marks, a torn up vagina, and a baby. You have a band, a tour thats about to be amazing. You'll be surrounded by basically family. You have an amazing fanbase. Hell, I would know, I'm part of it. You have a great lawyer who likes to steal your good liquor, too. And you dont have a bratty baby." Kellin said.

"Wait, you listen to our music?" Jaime asked.

"I know, the pastels fool you. But, yes, I love Pierce The Veil." He answered. He started running his fingers through my hair and I smiled.

I finished the last sip of my second beer and grabbed the whiskey, which Kellin took. "My alcohol."

"Think of your liver, you lightweight." He said. I rolled my eyes and tried to grab it back. "No. I have taken care of babies and toddlers. I know how to deal with them."

"What are you gonna do? Spank me? I'm not Tony." I grumbled. Tony scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Ew, no. I bottom." He physically got the shivers at that thought. I laughed and put my lips to his ear.

"What if I spank you?"