/29\

I woke up the next morning and saw that the the cock ring was off and I had cum on the bed. Vic was already up, seeing as it was almost ten. Damn. I slept for eight hours. I got up and groaned. Shit, the plug. I got up, showered, and got dressed.

I went downstairs and put our sheets in the wash. I went and sat on Vic's lap, but stayed out of the way of the TV so he could watch soccer. "You're such a little slut." He whispered and grabbed my ass.

"I'm sorry daddy." I whispered.

"It's okay." He rubbed my ass and I heard footsteps getting closer. "Hey Mike." Vic said.

"Hey big bro. Kell." I smiled and he sat, sitting exactly like Vic. Legs spread wide open, kinda slumped down. Arms on the back of the couch.

Tony came down a couple minutes later andsat beside Mike, cuddling into his side. Mikes hand instantly went to his ass, but not in a sexual way. It was more of a protection thing.

"Who's playing today?"

"Uh, ravens and the packers I think. And broncos versus chargers."

"Chargers are gonna lose." Mike said.

"That's our team, guys." Jaime said.

"That doesn't mean I can't be optimistic. It's true." I put my lips by Vic's ear and kissed it.

"I still have it in." I whispered. He gripped my ass tightly and I gasped. "Don't be like that, daddy. You know I'm a good boy."

"Sometimes." He replied. "Other times, you're just my little slut."

"I'm your slut all the time. All I ever want is your big, hard cock pounding into my ass." I felt him shift and I reached down, feeling his boner. "You wanna feel my tight ass around your cock, daddy?"

"Fuck. Yes." He whispered.

"You wanna cum, daddy? Gonna cum in your pants right in front of everyone? From your little slut, of course."

He groaned, but it was in perfect time with a bad play. "You're teasing me way too much. I just wanna fucking spank you." He whispered huskily in my ear. I bit my lip seductively and looked at him. "I swear, if they weren't here, your ass would be mine."

"Why not now, daddy? All we would have to do is walk upstairs and you could bend me over and fuck me so hard."

"Kellin." He whispered.

I shifted again and he grabbed my hips after a minute. "You're throbbing Vic. You really wanna put your cock in my tight little ass so much, don't you?"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and slowly moved my hips into him. "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum in my boxers." I kept doing that. He was wearing black sweatpants. He'll be fine. "My god, Kellin. You're such a whore." He whispered and grabbed my hips. Vic put his face in my neck and I felt him go soft.

"Did I really just do that?" I asked and giggled.

"Yes. Now shut up. Before your punishment gets worse."

"Sorry daddy. I didn't mean to make you cum." I mumbled and looked down, playing with my fingers and he ran his fingers though my hair.

"It's okay." He mumbled. "Let me go change and wash up. Okay?"

I got off his lap and he went upstairs. Tony looked at me and shook his head. "I know what you just did." He said.

"What did he do?" Mike asked.

"That one thing I did that one time. And after you spanked the shit outta me." Tony said.

"I remember that. You did that to Vic?" I blushed and looked down. "Shit. How? He always seemed like the guy to take like 30 minutes."

"Usually. Or longer. He has the best stamina I've ever seen. And he keeps it up the whole time. That's how I know my ass is tight. I don't know. Maybe he's just really horny."

"Probably." Mike said. "You two were loud as fuck last night."

"Can't help that I'm a whore." I said and smiled, playing with a piece of hair."

"Relatable." Tony said. Jess came down stairs with bed head and still in her pyjamas. She went over to Jaime and cuddled into him. I smiled at the two and Jaime kissed her head.

"Cuddly morning couples. And they match. Bed head and pyjamas." Tony said.

"Forever." Jess mumbled and smiled. Vic came back downstairs and sat beside me. He cuddled into me and put his arms around my waist. I slung my arm over his shoulders.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too. But what's with the sadness all the sudden?"

"Danielle is pregnant."