/11\

I woke up in Vic's arms the next morning. I cuddled further into him and smiled. He groaned and put his head in my neck. "Morning, baby." He said. His morning voice is so sexy.

"Morning." I played with his hair. "I take it you aren't a morning person?" He shook his head in my neck. "Go back to sleep." I said.

"No. I need to get up. We have practice later." He said and kissed my neck.

"I guess warped tour really is coming."

"Mhm. And I don't wanna leave you just after I got you."

"But you're my rockstar so you have to. It's okay."

He sighed and I ran my hands down his bare back. "Jesus fucking Christ your fingers are cold." He said.

I laughed a little and he pulled back. He pecked my lips and smiled. "Go get ready. Before you're late."

"Yes mom." He mumbled and got up. "Such a power bottom." Vic said as he walked to the bathroom.

"No. I'm pretty submissive, baby." I got up and went to the bathroom. I put my arms around him and kissed his shoulder.

"Here." He handed me a toothbrush and I thanked him. I brushed my teeth and he grabbed me.

I put my hands on his toned chest and he kissed me. I kissed back and ignored those butterflies in my stomach. He pulled back and kissed my head. "Shower."

"I washed your clothes. They're on the dresser."

"I don't have work today so I'll just keep these."

"My joggers and shirt? You look adorable in them so I don't blame you." I blushed and went to his room. I laid down and shoved my face in his pillow. I smiled.

He came out of the shower five minutes later and tapped me, only wearing boxers. "So, how long will you be gone?"

"Three months. Well two and a half. Wanna come to band practice?"

"No. Don't want to interrupt your man time."

"Oh cmon. We always bring our partners to practice."

"Only if you really want me to."

"Of course I do." He replied while putting a shirt on. "Cmon. Change."

"Do I have to, baby?" I whined.

"Sadly, Mr. Quinn." I smiled and sat up. I got up and took one of his shirts. I pulled my shirt off. "You have tattoos?"

"Oh. Yeah." I answered and smiled. He felt my chest and I put my arms around his waist.

"These are beautiful. Just like you." He whispered. I blushed and hid my face.

"No no no." I said and put the shirt on. I smirked and grabbed him. I hugged him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Making this shirt smell like you so when I take it home, I have a reminder of you." 

"You're taking my shirt? Really?" He teased. I nodded. "That's my favourite shirt."

I pulled on my skinny jeans and fixed my hair. I tied a flannel around my waist and pulled on my black and white high tops. "I'm ready."

"You look sexy." He said.

"Thanks." I blushed again and he smiled. He did his hair and we left. "Does Jaime like me?" I asked as he drove to the studio.

"I mean, what's not to like?"

"It's just, what he said yesterday. I don't know. It kinda bugs me. But maybe I'm just being stupid."

"No. No. What he asked was kinda out of line." He replied. I kissed his hand and played with his fingers.

He parked and we got out. "Who's house is this?" I asked.

"Oh. My parents." He smiled at me and got out. I looked at him with wide eyes when he came to open my door

"You want me to meet your parents?" I panicked.

"Baby, you'll be fine. They'll love you." He soothed. We walked inside, hand in hand. "Mama! Papa!" He yelled.

"Victor!" Vivian came in and hugged her son. "You brought Kellin!" She hugged me too and I hugged back.

"Yeah. We're together."

"Finally!" A tall man came in. He kinda looked like Vic. "Oh, she's a boy." He said. I looked down. "Damn I wanted some grandkids."

"Don't worry, papa. They weren't coming from Danielle either way." Vic said. He grabbed my hand. "Have any of the guys came?"

"Your brother and his plus one. They're in the basement."

"Thanks mama." He said and pulled me towards a door.

"I don't think your dad likes me." I whispered.

"Why would you say that?"

"He thought I was a girl. And the way he said it." I mumbled. Vic opened a door and slid his arm around my waist.

"Trust me babe. The same thing happened when him and Tony started dating. He loves you." He said and stopped on one of the stairs. He kissed me and I kissed back. Vic put his hand on my neck and pulled me closer.

I blushed and pulled back. I pecked his lips once more and continued down the stairs. I heard him behind me and soon felt his arms around me. I smiled. "Hey, baby." I whispered. He just hummed and pulled me to the couch. I sat and he grabbed his guitar.

He started tuning it and I smiled. "Do you know how to play?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Only piano." I answered.

"I'll have to teach you one day." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Victor!" Mike yelled.

"Don't call me that. It's bad enough mama does it." He said. "Michael." The brothers glared at each other and I giggled. Mike sat at his drums and started playing them.

Jaime came in with Jess and I looked at Vic. He pecked my lips. "Hey guys." He said.

"Hey." Vic said. Jaime smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back. Jess pushed Vic off the couch and sat beside me, making me giggle. Vic got up and glared at her.

"Hey Kell." She said.

"Hey."

"How's life?"

"Good. I guess. You?"

"Pretty good. I'm gonna miss Jaime when he goes on tour though."

"I'm gonna miss my Vic."