/19\

"Where the hell did my money go?!" I yelled. I looked at my bank statement. "Virginia Beach?! I've never even been there!"

"Call the bank." I did and was on hold for like three hours.

"California Bank, I'm Tyler, what do you need help with today?"

"Someone stole my identity and I was wondering if you could help."

"You have come to the write place. How much money did they spend?

"Over ten million." I answered. "All in Virginia beach and I have never been there in my life."

"Any way people can get your personal info?"

"I'm a lawyer. I mean, I don't know. They can google me and I'm sure something would come up."

"Okay. Well, we will defiantly look into this. I suggest hiring a financial lawyer. We will call you asap."

"What about my money and my bills? I have a business to run and a mortgage to pay!" I exclaimed.

"Sell your body?"

I hung up and threw my phone across the room, making Vic grab it mid air to keep it from breaking. "What did he say?"

"Basically to hire a lawyer and that I'm fucked. He told me to sell my body."

"You're not gonna have to. You'll be fine. We will sort this out. We all know you weren't there. You left and we can show them the plane ticket and then all your cases. That's proof that you were here."

"I know every judge here."

"Exactly. You'll be fine. Now give me a kiss." I got on his lap and kissed him.

I put my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss, and moving the laptop. I let him push me to the side and pin me down, breaking the kiss, then he started tugging at my shirt. I sat up a little so he could pull it off as I unbuttoned his. I tugged his shorts off and he kicked them off. I lifted my waist up so he could get my skinny jeans off.

He looked at me and I nodded, making both of us smiled. "You want our first time to be on the couch? I think not." Vic said.

"But I'm horny and I want you to fuck me." I whined.

"Oh, I will Princess. Trust me." He replied and picked me up. I blushed and Vic carried me upstairs.

I was soon laid on my bed and Vic took my underwear off. He ducked between my legs and started sucking me off. I moaned and arched my back, gripping at his hair and bending my knees. "Oh fuck!" I yelled.

"Oh fuck!" I heard someone else say. I looked towards the door and saw Alan, Austin, Mike, and Tony.

"Shut the door! Get out!" I yelled. They did and Vic pulled off of me, looking at me.

"Still wanna?"

"I don't give a fuck that they're here. They can hear how good you make me feel." I answered. He smiled and grabbed lube. He lubbed up three fingers and pushed two into me, knowing I fingered myself last night. He kinda walked in on me.

I moaned and he smiled. "Actually." He started and pulled his fingers out. "Get on your stomach." I did as told and felt him kiss my ass, literally.

I smiled and felt his tongue near my hole. "Vic." I moaned and arched my back. He slipped his tongue into my hole and I whined. I gripped his pillow and started grinding into the bed.

"Stop that right now." He said sternly and grabbed my hips.

"I need you. Now. Please." I begged. I felt myself being pulled up by my hair and I gasped, feeling myself being pressed against his chest.

"I don't care what you want. I'll fuck you when I feel like it. Now shut it." He said. I tried to get his cock inside be, but I couldn't without proper help so I settled for basically riding his cock without him being in me. "You're such a little slut, know that? You just want my cock don't you?"

"Yes. Please. I need you daddy." I begged, not caring that I let my secret kink slip.

He kissed my neck, obviously leaving marks, and I felt his tip at my entrance. I smiled and he pushed into me. I hissed at the slight pain. "Thought you didn't need prep and just needed me."

"To say you're the biggest I've ever had is an understatement." I replied. "Please just fuck me like a whore."

"You are a whore." He started moving slowly, letting me slowly adjust.

"But I'm your whore daddy."

"I know, baby boy. You're daddy's whore." He said as he started slamming into me.

"Vic! Oh fuck!" I yelled. He let go of my hair and I fell onto the bed, just letting him pound into me. "Oh my god, daddy!"

I gripped the sheets and he pulled out, flipping me over. Vic pushed back in and I arched my back. I opened my legs wider, giving him more access, and clawed at his back. He moaned and grabbed my hips. "I'm close Kells." He said as he rammed into my prostate again.

"Me too. Please daddy. Let me come." I begged.

"Only because it's our first time." I smiled and he kissed me. I kissed back and ran my fingers up his back. "Fuck you got some cat nails."

I laughed a little and pushed down on him. He came inside me and I came on my stomach. "Daddy!" I yelled. He smirked and pulled out. I cleaned my stomach and went to get up. "Oh no." I said and laid back down. Vic laughed and threw boxers at me.

"Cmon. We got people to deal with.