/26\

"Babe!" Vic yelled. I looked at him. "Do you have a place I can put my boner?" He asked.

I laughed and pulled him down beside me. We were still on tour. It was mid December and I loved being with him. We were gonna be home in a month. Finally. I'm tired of this bus and not being able to fuck. Honestly. I just wanted Vic's dick inside me.

"Baby boy. What are you thinking about?" Vic asked.

"How much I want you to fuck me." I blurted out. I covered my mouth and blushed.

"Damn. That went from zero to a hundred real quick." Mike said. I looked at them and smiled innocently.

"We all know you're far from innocent. Daddy!" Tony mocked my moan.

"Shut up. At least I don't get tied down and punished."

"Hey. I love that shit. I like my spankings." Tony said. Mike rolled his eyes and pulled his little closer. "And I love my daddy."

"You better." Mike mumbled.

"I wouldn't have married you if I didn't love the hell out of you."

"So, when are Vic and Kellin getting married?" Jaime asked and took a bite of his cheese stick. Yes, a bite.

"You're a disgrace." I said.

"And you're blunt today. Are you manstrating?" Mike asked. "Tony does it sometimes. He gets really bitchy and pouts like all the time. Then he whines that he wants me and then doesn't let me touch him."

"No. I'm just in an honest mood. It's the lawyer in me." Vic laughed and played with my hair.

"I don't even bother fighting with him. He always thinks he's right." Vic said.

"Bottoms are always right." Tony an I said in sync. (HAHAHAHAHAHA. IN SYNC. INSYNC! No? Okay.)

I smiled and Mike rolled his eyes. "Man. I had a dream last night. Jess and I were fucking. And then this bird shit on my head. Like we were inside! And neither of us own a bird." Jaime said.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I laughed.

I leaned over and my coffee spilled all over me. I screamed and tried to get up. But I tripped over my own two feet and fell on the floor, face planting into Tony's feet.

I heard all of them laughing. "Please tell me Vic got that on video." Mike said.

"I did." He said through laughs. I glared at him and sighed. I got up and walked to the bunks. "You okay, Quinn?" He asked.

"Always." I replied and shut the door.

I locked it and took my wet clothes off. I threw on some adidas pants and a shirt. I looked like a fuckboy. I fixed my hair and pet MooMoo. I went to the bathroom and put my clothes in hot water. I went to the back room and saw Diosa chewing a bone. She's really lazy and has gained a lot of weight on this tour. We try to get her outside at every stop. And we do, but she just lays down. It's kinda funny. She usually sits by me and protects me, growling at everyone who walks past.

She wagged her tail as I pet her. "Quinn! Let me in!" Vic yelled.

"Get the keys." I mumbled and soon heard jiggling. I saw him down the bunk hallway as he walked closer.

"Kellin, you know I love you." I hummed and he sat beside me. "Don't be mad because I laughed. You would've done the same thing."

He had a point but I would never let him know. "That doesn't mean you get to fucking record it. Sorry I'm clumsy." I replied.

"Babe." He put his arm around my waist and I pushed it off. "Baby girl." He said. I almost snapped my neck I looked at him so quick.

"Girl?!" I yelled. I stood up. "Who the fuck is she Vic?!" He stayed quiet. "Fine. That's how you wanna be. Fucking lying piece of shit. I knew it was too good. Fuck you." I yelled through my tears.

"Kellin-" he started.

"No. Who is it? Danielle?" He went quiet again. "You went back to her?! She fucking used you and cheated on you! How fucking dare you! We're done. And when you finish this fucking tour, don't even bother coming back. Your shit will be packed and in the garage." I went to our bunk and packed all my stuff. I got the animals packed up and saw an airport. "Stop the bus!" I yelled.

"What the hell Vic?!" I heard Mike yell. He got up and went back there. The bus stopped and I went to the front.

"Bye. I'm done with him. But don't be strangers." I said and wiped my face.

I had my duffle bags, MooMoos crate, Diosa on a leash and her crate. I got off the bus and walked to the airport. I got the first animal friendly flight to San Diego and got on the plane. I got to my seat and sat. A British guy with a dog sat beside me.

"Why is such a pretty boy crying?" He said. I looked at him. "Oli Sykes."

"Kellin Quinn. And I just found out my boyfriend- ex boyfriend- cheated on me with his ex wife."

"Tell me the story. We have time." I smiled.

"Well, I started off as his divorce lawyer." I started. He listened and told me stories about his ex. He was super sweet and adorable. "What takes you to San Diego?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm just touring the states. Seeing where I want to live. I was thinking San Diego. That's where most of my friends are."

"Do you have a place to stay?" I asked.

"Uh. No."

"Well, you can stay with me." I said.

"Thanks mate."

"No problem. I'll text my mom. She lives with me because she used to have cancer." He nodded and the plane started to land.

"That's chill. My mum hated me after I told her I was gay. She still does."

"You're gay?" He nodded.

"Hell yeah. Lee was a boy. Then I was with Josh. Until he got mad at me for being a cunt."

I giggled a little and he smiled. We got up and picked up our pets. I let Diosa out of the cage and she jumped on Oli. "Diosa down."

She sat and he rubbed his back. "Good girl. What does Diosa mean?"

"Goddess. In Spanish." He smiled and rubbed her back.

"Beautiful." He said. We walked to the parking lot after baggage claim, getting in my car. "This is yours?"

I nodded and got in the back of my Mercedes. "Hey mom."

"Hey doll. What brings you back early? And who is this lad?"

"I broke up with Vic because he was cheating on me. This is Oli. He needs somewhere to stay so..."

"Okay. I'm gonna kill Vic by the way."

"He's not worth it. If he wants Danielle, he can have her."