/3\

I walked out of the office and went home. I saw Danielle sitting on the steps. "What are you doing here?"

"Vic, I love you and-" she started.

"Dont. I already filed for the divorce and I just got back from my lawyer. So, bye." I said and went inside.

"Vic. Please. I miss you and I love you." She said. That was only the beginning. I slammed the door in her face. "I'm pregnant!"

I opened the door. "I watched you take birth control everyday. We always wore condoms, and they never broke. I always checked." I replied. "Stop trying to pull that shit."

I heard Jaime laugh as I shut the door. I turned and saw Tony and Mike too. "Hey."

"Hello, sexual deviants." I said and sat. Jaime sat beside me and kissed my cheek. "Ew. Jaime." I whined.

"You love me, ViccyPoo." he said.

"Sadly. But I'm not gay."

"That's not what I think. And Kellin probably thinks youre in the closet too." he replied.

"We third and fourth that."

"I'm not gay." I objected.

"Bullshit, Victor."Mike said.

"Don't call me that." I replied. He rolled his eyes and I got up. I went to my kitchen and grabbed a six pack of beer. Matches what I have on my chest. They went to take some and I pulled it away. "Who said it was for you? I'm going to drown my sorrows in alcohol and season ten of Degrassi."

They rolled their eyes and groaned like children. I just changed the tv and opened a beer. Jaime left, probably to get his own beer. He's smart. He came back a couple minutes later. "Danielle is on your doorstep." He said.

"She can stay there. I don't care." I said. I started drinking the last half of my beer.

"Vic, I'm not gonna let you do this to yourself." Tony said.

"You're such a band wife. I already had a wife. I didn't like it."

"He's my wife and I love him." Mike smiled.

"I'm not a girl. I topped you before we got kinky." Tony said and kissed Mike's cheek. Mike gritted his teeth.

"I told you not to mention that. Ever." He grumbled. I just laughed and opened another beer. I heard someone knocking on the door and I got up.

"Too fast. That's dizzy." I grabbed y head.

"Lightweight!" Jaime yelled. I rolled my eyes and flicked him off. I opened the door and saw Kellin.