/23\

Today was our six month so I got up early and ordered breakfast for Vic. We got a hotel room for obvious reasons. He was gentle though. I loved it and my back doesn't hurt as bad. He's so perfect.

"Baby? Where are you?" I heard Vic ask as I took the room service.

"Thank you." I whispered and gave him twenty dollars. He left and I went to Vic, giving him breakfast. "Happy anniversary, babe."

"Happy anniversary, baby boy." He whispered as I laid beside him. He put his arm around me and kissed my head. "Back?"

"Good. I feel so good." I replied. He smiled and ate some of his food. I pecked his lips and he fed me some. "I'm good. I don't want any."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Mhm." He rolled his eyes and ate more.

"Did you blow me during the night? Or was I imagining things?"

"I gave you a blowjob." I blushed and bit my lip. "You were hard and I thought I would help you out." I rubbed his hip and smiled.

"God you're sexy."

I pecked his lips and smiled. "What's on the agenda for today?"

"Chill. Fuck. Watch movies." I smiled and reached into my bag. "Ooh. The bag I'm not allowed to touch."

I smiled and gave him a little scrapbook type thing. "This is part one of four."

"Four? I hope the last one is sex." He said.

"No, that happens all day and doesn't have a number."

"Sexy." He whispered and kissed me.

"Not right now. Open it." He pouted and opened the book.

"This is adorable." It was a bunch of pictures from our dates and funny ones we had taken of each other. It also had little quotes from each of us.

"What if I spank you? When did I say that?" He asked. I broke out in a fit of giggles.

"When you were drunk the first time I was at your house."

"Really?" He asked. I nodded slowly and he smiled. "Damn I'm good." I laughed and laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair and kissed my head. I trailed my fingers across his stomach as he looked at the book. "The back is empty."

"So we can add stuff."

He smiled and closed it.  "So, what's part two?"

"Later. Because Tony has it and I'm too lazy to go get it."

"But I wanna see it."

"What if I distract you?" I whispered and moved the book. I got on his lap and kissed him.

We had sex and I realised it was already two. "Shit. Kell. Come shower with me." I slowly got up and went to the shower.

"I can't get in there."

"Come here, kitten." I blushed and stripped. He picked me up and lifted me over the tub. Vic stood me up inside the shower, kissing my cheek. "Love you."

"What time is soundcheck?"

"Three thirty." I nodded and we showered. I got dressed and saw a little box on the bed. I did take longer than him.

"Babe, what is this?" I asked.

"I don't know. Open it." He answered. I grabbed it and opened it.

"Oh my god. Vic, what is this?"

"That is a family heirloom. Mama let me give it to you. And this one."  He gave me a ring. "I was supposed to give these to Danielle but she wasn't special enough."

I blushed and smiled. "These are beautiful."

"I'm glad you like them." He slipped a ring on my finger and I moved my hair, letting him put it on me.

"I'm gonna go get that thing from Tony. Okay?" He nodded and kissed my cheek.

I grabbed my spare key and went to their room. I opened it and saw them fucking. I shrugged and went to the table. I grabbed the thing for Vic and left. I don't think they noticed me. I mean, Tony was into the spanking he was getting. I went back and gave Vic the stack of cards.

"This is so cute!" He put his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, more." He rolled his eyes and rubbed my back.

"Baby boy, that's not possible."

"It's so possible, Daddy." I whispered. He looked at the clock.

"We have time for one more round."

I just got out of his arms and went to the bed. I got on it and undressed. "Come get me, daddy."
--

Vic's POV

"Hey, tone!" I yelled. He came over. "Can you take all the guitar on Stay Away? Cause I wanted to do something for Kellin."

"Yeah. Of course." I thanked him and grabbed my guitar. Now to wait.

~

Kellin came out as we did our encore. He sat at the piano and I sat with him. He smiled at me and I kissed his cheek, signalling for the lights. I waved to the crowd and they screamed.

"I wanna thank you guys for coming out tonight." I said into the microphone as I stood. "You all are very special. You made my dreams come true. All of our dreams. But this tour I have had the pleasure of having my boyfriend with me. It's only been six months, but I'm deeply in love with this man. And I want tonight to be special. For you, for us, for everyone. You all mean the world to me. If I had never met Danielle through you guys, I wouldn't be here. I would still be in a very unhappy marriage. I want to thank all of you. Everyone watching and everyone in the crowd. You made this happen. You made all of this happen. Thank you." They screamed.

"Vic, have my babies!" Some teenage boy yelled.

"I'm sorry. Can't do that for you. But, we can play some music." I sat beside Kellin and nodded at the guys. We started and I laid my head on Kellin's shoulder. We finished and he smiled at me.

"Hey guys!" Jaime yelled. "We made a special video for Kellin and Vic. Just to celebrate." They played the video which had little clips of us being cute. My favourite was the one of us throwing baking supplies at each other.

Kellin looked at me and smiled. I pecked his lips and rubbed his side. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."