/21\

Kellin

"Robert better not be back." I heard Vic say. He played with my hair and I sat up.

"Why is he back?" I mumbled.

"I don't know sweetie." Vic said. I got on Vic's lap and put my arms around him, shoving my head in his neck. He pulled me closer and put his arms around my waist.

Vic rubbed my back and I smiled. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. He kissed my shoulder.

"He wants to see how we are." Mom said.

"I'm fine. He left. That's his fault. He's not coming in my house. I'm not dredging up the past when I'm perfectly fine. It's hard enough to not have a dad, but then for him to think he can just waltz back into my life is bullshit. It took me years to come to terms that my dad wasn't coming back and that he didn't care or love me anymore. It's not happening. Tell him to keep his ass there." I sassed. Vic squeezed my side and kissed my cheek.

"Kell, it's not that he doesn't love you. He couldn't deal with his only son being gay. I know it hurts. Trust me. I've been a single parent for years because of him."

"He doesn't love me. If he loved me, he would've fucking stayed. So what if I'm gay? Is he worried about our bloodline or something? I'll have kids. He doesn't need to worry about that."

"Baby, calm down." Vic whispered. He rubbed my thigh and I sighed. "At least he's come to terms with it."

"I can't believe both of you are taking his side. Fucking piece of shit doesn't know what a father is. If you're gonna have kids, raise them. Don't leave when they say 'I'm gay.'" I got up and went upstairs. I'm livid. I just wanna slap everyone in that room.

"Baby boy." I heard Vic whisper. He put his arms around me.

"My dad is the one who raped me." I whispered.

"What?"

"He was the one who raped me."

"Oh my god." He took me in his arms and I clung to him. "I love you. So much. He's not going to touch you. I promise."

He picked me up and held me like a baby. "I love you." I mumbled. He started downstairs and I sighed, running my fingers through his hair. "I don't want you to go on tour, daddy." I whispered.

"It's only for a couple of months. And I'm not leaving until November."

"That means together on Thanksgiving."

"Come with us."

"I don't know." I mumbled

"We'll figure it out. What about Halloween, though?"

"You could be a prison guard and I can be your bad bad inmate." I teased. "Or I can be a slutty school girl and you can be my professor. Cause you could defiantly have a degree for being good in bed."

"Stop teasing me, Quinn. I'm serious." He said.

"But why daddy?" I asked. He pushed me against a wall and kissed my neck.

"That's why." He answered as he ran his hand over my hardening cock. "You're so cute and innocent with your daddy kink. But only I know how much of a whore you really are."

I looked at him innocently and pouted. "Can I have my daddy's cock later? Cause I'm such a little whore?"

"We'll see. You better behave." Vic kissed below my ear and let me down. I trailed behind him and noticed my mom was gone.

"Ooh. Kellin got in trouble." Alan teased.

"Shush." I mumbled and Vic sat on the couch. I laid beside him and rested my back on his side, letting him put his arm around my chest. I played with my leggings and smiled.

"Wait. If you're wearing leggings, where's your line? From your boxers."

"He wears jock straps." Alan said.

"Thanks, Lan."

"Love you babe." He replied and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Tony.

"Yeah. I don't have that problem."

--

We talked for a little while longer and then they left. I cooked us dinner while Vic played with Diosa. MooMoo was laying on the counter, watching me cook and dance. It was mostly PTV and that probably annoyed Vic, but I don't care. I turned Wonderless down and called Vic in for dinner.

"Why do insist on listening to my music?"

"Because it's good. Why do you insist your a bad singer?"

"Because I am."

"Bullshit." I replied. He rolled his eyes.

"Just so you know, next May, we're releasing the new album."

"So that means straight tour for like a year." I whispered.

"No, we only have up until March planned."

"Basically a year." I mumbled as we sat.

"Take time off work, baby."

"I just can't keep taking time off work. It's bad for the business and makes me look bad. I don't even know if I can go in this tour with you. I'm a lawyer, not a rockstar."

"I know. I just miss you so much when we're on tour and I wish you could come with me."

"I was thinking about selling the business. I would still make income, I just wouldn't work. Yeah, I love what I do, but it's so time consuming. I wanna spend more time with you."

"You're good with numbers right?" He asked. I nodded. "We need a new merch guy."

"As long as you come visit me."

"So you'll do it?"

"Yeah. I'm actually in the process of selling the business to one of my friends."

"Has the bank called you?" He asked.

"Yeah. There going to transfer the money by next week and send me new cards and shit."

"Make sure your passport is up to date."

"I don't have a passport." I whispered.

"You've never had a passport?"

"Never been out of the US."

"I'll show you the world darling. You don't need to worry about that." I smiled and blushed. "I need to find a pianist who knows how to play Stay Away From My Friends."

"That's the first song I ever learned how to play fully. I love it."

"We need someone to play it." He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"You don't have to ask. Since I'm going on tour, I'll do it. I'll just have to leave the merch table."

"It's usually dead during our set anyways." He said and texted someone.

"Cause you guys are special."