/2\

Kellin is shorter than Vic. Vic is 5'8 and Kellin is 5'5.

I walked into Playground XXX and sighed. Fucking gay bandmates. I went to the bar and smiled. "What can I get you?"

"Scotch on the rocks." I answered. She gave it to me and I took it. I drank a little and went to the dance floor. I may not be gay, but I can still have fun. I started dancing and someone stood in front of me and started grinding me.

I wasn't gay, but I just let him. I put my lips by his ear. "Let me buy you a drink." I said.

He took my hand and I led him towards the bar. "Vic?" he asked. I turned.

"Who are you?" the voice sounded familiar.

"Kellin. Your lawyer."

"What do you want?" I asked and jerked my head towards the bartender.

"Vodka soda." He answered. She made it And gave it to him. I paid and we walked outside. Their was a patio area. It was kinda weird because it was a resturant before it was a club.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I can have fun. Just because I'm a lawyer doesn't mean I can't have a boyfriend. What are you doing here?"

"The guys brought me. I may be straight, but we always come here." I answered. "Celebrating losing my clingy wife."

"So youre a straight guy at a gay club?"

"I know the owners. We get half priced booze. But yes. I am."

"So that's why your hard after I grinded on you?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Shush." I said. He smiled a little and blushed.

"Thanks for the drink by the way. You didn't have to."

"I insist. You're too pretty to buy your own drinks." I replied. He looked down and I smiled. "Don't get all shy. I'm just being friendly."

"I know. It's just, I've loved you for so long." he said. He cringed. "That sounded so weird. But I like your band."

"I've had a seventeen year old guy yell at me to have his babies. Nothing phases me. And a transgender girl got her surgery like a week before she saw us. She came to the meet and greet and almost ripped her cuts open."

"Oh my god." he said.

"Victurd. What's up?" I heard Jaime say. Kellin giggled and I looked at him. He was drunk.

"Hello my ride home." I said. He kinda looked at me.

"Who's this? He's pretty cute."

"And you're pretty unavalible. But this is my lawyer. Go get the kinky ones."

"They're fucking in your car." he said.

"I'm sorry Kellin. I gotta go. I'll see you Friday." I said.

"Bye Vic." I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I put my drink down and hopped over the fence.

I ran to my car and saw them in the backseat, going at it. I banged on the window and heard Mike groan. They didn't stop so I opened the door and pulled them off of each other. Tony whined.

"I was about to come, Vic." Tony said.

"Not in my fucking car." I replied.

"Who said you were allowed to cum anyways?" Mike asked as he fixed his Clothes. He helped Tony and I got in. Jaime followed and I drove the two home. I went to my house and put Jaime to bed. I went to bed myself.

~

I looked at my phone. "Shit. Its past noon. I gotta go." I said. It was Friday and we have been practicing for three hours. I put my gutair up and ran to my car. I drove to the office and got out. I ran inside and sat in the waiting room. He called me in and I smiled.

"Sorry I'm late." I said.

"It's okay." he said and offered me a warm smile. "I just got done with a different client. She was a major bitch."

"I won't be like that. So, where do we start?" I asked.

"We need to file the divorce. I will take care of that. You just need to fill these out." he answered and handed me paper.

I filled out Danielle and I's information. "I don't know where she's living." I said.

"It's okay. We can track her down." He replied and went back to his work.

"So you're gay?" I asked.

"Uh, very." he said. I smiled and laughed a little.

"Coming to Warped?"

"Yeah. Two cities. San Diego and LA."

"I'll make sure I find you." I replied. He grinned and I handed him the paper.

"So, who is taking what?"

"We kept our bank accounts separate. I bought the car and the house. She basically never paid for anything."

"Okay. Then you will get the car and house. Any kids?" he asked.

"I'm twenty three. Hell no." I replied. He laughed a little and jotted stuff down.

"Pets?"

"No." I answered simply. "What about you? Do you have a boyfriend and kids?"

"No boyfriend. No kids."

"Why? You should have a boyfriend. You're pretty hot. No homo."

"Don't say that around me. Because what you just said was pretty gay."

"Well, I'm straight." I replied.

"The first time I heard your band and saw pictures of you guys, I thought you were gay." he admitted.

"I know. I get asked if I'm gay a lot."