/28\

I woke up in my boyfriend's arms and smiled. He was already awake and looking at me, playing with my hair. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "My baby boy."

"So, why did you call me baby girl?"

"I was guilty. I let it happen."

"No you didn't. It's not your fault. And it doesn't make you any less of a man." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I think my dick got longer." He mumbled.

"It did. Trust me. I would know. It was in my ass last night." He laughed and I rubbed his toned chest. "I love your chest." I whispered.

"I love your little tummy." He said and grabbed the little chub that found its way to my body.

He leaned down and kissed my tummy. He laid his head on my stomach and I played with his hair. I heard barking and sighed. "Like clockwork. Every single morning at 8:04. Your turn."

He rolled his eyes and got up. Vic picked me up and I squealed. We went downstairs and saw the gang. Jaime was letting Diosa outside and Tony and Mike were cuddling on our couch.

"It's New Years." Jess said. I smiled and nodded.

"I never gave you guys your Christmas presents." I said to all of them. Tony got really excited and I laughed. I went to the table in the corner of the room and opened the cabinets. I threw a small box at Mike and Tony.

Tony opened it and looked at me. "Good. We need new toys." Mike said. I laughed and threw one at Jess and another at Jaime.

"Victoria's Secret and Pink. Thanks Kellin. You know the way to a woman's heart."

"Yes I do." I replied. Jaime opened his and smiled.

"This is where I get my bass from."

"You need a new one."

He rolled his eyes and I looked at Vic. I went over and sat on his lap. "Yours is upstairs. And you can get the other part of it whenever you want." I whispered. He smiled and grabbed my hips.

"I love you."

"I love you, more."

"It's amazing how one man can make Vic a mess when he's not there, but so fucking happy when he it." Mike said. I blushed and put my head in his neck and let him pull me closer.

I ran my fingers through his hair. "He's the best." Vic whispered.

"Lies. I'm the worst." I mumbled.

"Shut up." Vic said. I blushed and kissed his neck. He rubbed my back.

-

"It's almost midnight!" My drunk self screamed. Vic laughed and grabbed me. "I love you." I giggled.

"Love you too." He moved to my hips and pulled me closer.

"Ten." I whispered.

"Nine." He said.

We did that until one. "One." We said in unison and then kissed each other. I put my hands on the back of his neck and he grabbed my ass.

I smiled and pulled back. "Damn." I whispered. He smirked and slapped my ass. "You guys can stay. Just clean up after yourself if fuck and Mike, Tony, take your toys home."

"Got it." They said.

"We're going to bed." Vic said.

"More like you're going to ram Kellin into the bed." Jaime said.

"I was thinking about the shower. So..." I replied. Vic picked me up and I squealed, clinging to him.

"Let's go." He muttered and carried me up the stairs.

I was biting at his neck and kissing the spots that made him go crazy. We finally reached our room and he pressed me against the door after getting us inside. I whined a little and he went straight for my pants, dropping me a little and pulling the skin tight fabric off. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his shorts down. He grabbed his shirt off of his shoulders and took my wrists. He messily tied them behind my back and guided me to the bed.

"Get on your stomach. Now." Vic demanded. I don't know what got into him, but I like it. I did as told and stuck my ass into the air, which he proceeded to slap.

He flipped me over and repositioned my hands, placing them above my head. He grabbed one of his ties and put it around my eyes. I felt him tie my legs to the bed posts and he laughed a little.

"Look at my little slut. So...vulnerable. Just for me too. I mean, look at this cock that's just waiting to be touched." He said, running his hands up and down my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my cock but never touching me. "Who's are you?"

"I'm yours daddy. All yours."

"Oh. I know." I felt the bed shift and soon felt him between my legs. He kissed up the insides of one of my thighs and ran a finger down my aching cock. He pulled the blindfold off.

I bucked my hips and he looked at me, giving me a stern gaze. I whined. "Please."

"Nope. Wait." He said. I let out a noise of disapproval and bucked my hips. My legs were far enough apart and at the right angle, so no matter what I did, I couldn't get any friction at all. "Kellin Quinn, my little slut. Cut it out."

"But daddy." I whined.

"I'll stop right now and make you suck me off." I furrowed my eyebrows and he grabbed my ass. I moved my hips down. "Kellin. What did I just tell you?"

"To be a good boy."

"And are you?" He asked. He had completely removed himself. He was hovering over me. I shook my head no. "Exactly. Now open up."

I did and he crawled up, basically shoving his hard cock in my mouth. I started sucking him as he fucked my mouth. I moaned around him and he gripped my hair.

"Oh. Fuck, Kell." I pulled on the ropes and he laughed. "Gonna swallow like a good boy?" He asked.

I hummed and he groaned. He came in my mouth and pulled off. I swallowed and he smirked. Vic put a cock ring on me and untied me. "Vic..." I mumbled.

"Do not take that off until tomorrow morning. And if you do, I'll spank you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week." He said. I whined and he opened the side drawer, grabbing a mall plug. He put it in my ass and I whimpered.

"What if I take it off in my sleep?" I asked.

"Well, I can't do anything about that."