/13\

"Kellin." Vic whispered as we cuddled.

"Yeah?"

"I don't wanna leave you." He mumbled.

"It's okay, baby. I don't want you to leave either, but you have to. You have to go make fans happy and play beautiful Mexicore." I replied. He laughed a little and I pulled him closer. "I'll always be here. You can always text me. I'm a light sleeper."

"You need your sleep. But thanks baby." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's feels so weird to sleep with someone again. Well, someone who wears clothes."

"Want me to take my pants off?" I teased and felt his chest.

"Please."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"You hiding something?" He asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"What? You wear panties?"

"No." I mumbled. "Jock straps."

"That's cute. Cause you have a nice butt." I blushed and took my pants off.

"No peeking." I said and he slid his hand down to my ass.

"Sexy." He whispered and I blushed. "Cmon. We gotta be up at six tomorrow."

"I'll be up at four. Habit." I replied.

"That's only four hours of sleep." I shrugged and closed my eyes.

"Oh well. I'll sleep during the day."

"Why?"

"I have Narcolepsy. And I like mumble things in my sleep."

"So that's why you're always doing something." I nodded and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

--

I ran onto the bus after Vic and he put his stuff under a bunk. I followed and started falling as the bus started moving. Vic grabbed me.

"You'll get used to it." He said. I nodded and felt tired.

"Oh god." I mumbled. I sat on the middle bunk and felt my eyes close.

"Babe. Wake up." Vic said. I shot up and opened my eyes, letting them dart around the room. "You fell asleep."

"Where's an energy drink?"

"We have Mountian Dew and monster."

"Monster makes me sleepy. Do you have fruit punch?"

"Yes." He grabbed my hand and I hopped off the bunk. I followed him to the kitchen area and he got me one out of the fridge.

"Thanks, babe." I mumbled. I opened it and drank some. "I make a killer drink with this."

"You'll have to make me one, someday." Vic replied and kissed my cheek. "We have a lot of parties."

"I used to be a mixologist so I could make some drinks." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You're adorable. Jack of all trades."

"No. I can't play guitar or sing like a god." I whispered and put my arms around his neck.

"I should teach you. And you have a beautiful voice."

"How do you know?"