/8\

"Shit. That's gonna be rough." Mike said. I turned and smiled at them.

"I can hear everything you guys are saying." I said. I walked back. "Do you know how many times I wished your brother was gay? And how much I want to be with him? So don't say I'm gonna fucking break his heart when I'm the one with the fucking crush." I whispered.

I grabbed Vic's clothes and went over to him. "I'm done?"

"Yeah. Go wash off." I said. I glared at them and then packed up my camera.

"Kellin, we didn't know."

"Then don't assume things." I replied and grabbed my stuff. "I believe you can get him home." I said and walked out. I got in my car and put my head on my steering wheel.

It doesn't matter if Vic likes me. Yes, he's fucking perfect, but what the other three said pissed me off and made me sad. I closed my eyes and felt tears run down my face. Why do I always go for the guys who are straight? Then he said he likes me and it confuses me. He is all over the place. Vic is just too good for me. He's hot and a good singer and so perfect.

I felt someone pull me out of my car. They took me in their arms and I knew by the scent it was Vic. "Calm down, sweetheart." He whispered in my ear.

I put my hands around him, grabbing his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"No. It's okay. Cmon. I'll drive you home."

"No. It's fine." I said and pulled back. I wiped my face and he grabbed my hand. "Vic."

"Kellin. Please."

"I'm fine. I promise." I mumbled.

"Kellin, I know that's not true. What's wrong, Quinn?"

"Your fucking band mates assuming as hit. They don't know anything about how I feel. Especially how I feel about you." I replied.

I grabbed him by his shoulders and kissed him. He kissed back and put his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and I put my arms around his neck. I played with the hair on the nape of his neck. He pulled back and I smiled at him. I laid my head in his chest and he kissed my head.

"Damn. That was...steamy." I heard Tony say.

"Look, we're sorry." Mike said.

I looked at them over Vic's shoulder and smiled a little. He tightened his grip protectively and I blushed. "I know. What can I say? I'm a king." I replied. Vic smiled.

"We're gonna leave you two. Cmon." Mike said and they left.

"So what now?" I whispered.

"I would love to date you. And I've never dated a guy, so bare with me."

"It's just like dating a girl, but no periods, vaginas, or boobs. Although, I do get really bitchy sometimes."

"Who doesn't?" Vic whispered.

"But, you have to meet my best friend. He approves or disapproves."

"Who?"

"Alan. I met him at Playground XXX. We're best friends."

"Like, Alan Ashby?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him. "I know the band. They're basically our best friends. We're going on warped together. Alan loves me. He always comes to me when Austin and him are having problems."

"Okay. I'll call him and tell him to meet us at your place."

"You look adorable, by the way."

"Pastel pink is my colour." I replied. He smiled and pecked my lips. I got out of his arms and texted Alan. "He's coming right now. Let's go."

-

"Kellin mother fluffing Quinn!" I heard Alan yell. I got up and ran to the doorway. I hugged him and heard Vic walk up behind me. "Ooh. Why is he here?"

"Approve or disapprove time." I answered.

"I knew you were gay." He yelled. He hugged Vic and smiled.

"He's not gay. No labels right now." I said. Vic smiled at me.

"Let's sit and discuss." Alan replied. We went and sat. "So you want to start dating my best friend?"

"Yes..." He said slowly. "That's why we're here."

"What's his favourite colour?"

"Yellow."

"When did he graduate college? Which college did he go to? Who was his favourite professor? What's his hobby? Family life? Relationship in high school?"

"He graduated last year in the summer. He went to CSU. His favourite professor was Mrs. Jackson. His hobby is body painting. He keeps his distance from his dad. His mother is here. He was married at sixteen because of some girl." Vic rambled.

"Favourite alcohol? Favourite food? Pizza type? Favourite quote? Does he have a journal? How many degrees does he have?"

"Fireball. Food is Mac and cheese. Pineapple and ham. His quote is 'hustle until your haters ask if you're hiring.' He does have a journal. And has since he was twelve. He has up to his PhD in law. Beauty licences. I don't know the number, but I know he's smart."

"What are his kinks?" Alan asked. I turned bright red.

"He hasn't told me. And I respect that. We do what he wants, when he wants. If he's not ready, it's okay. I will wait forever for him. He's perfect." Vic said. My blush got deeper and Vic smiled at me. I leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"How are you going to treat him while you're on tour?"

"I'll call him all the time. I'll FaceTime him and Skype him. I'll see if he can come with me sometimes. Because I will miss my baby." He put his hand on my knee and squeezed it.

"He's not yours yet. When is the divorce final?"

"Tuesday."

"That's when I will give you the okay. Maybe. I'll talk to Austin about it. What's his maiden name?"

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick. But that is the forbidden name so just Kellin Quinn."

"Now where is mama Quinn?" Alan asked. I smiled and got up. I grabbed Vic's hand and helped him up.

I led him upstairs and saw my mom reading, no oxygen mask on. "Alan! I thought I heard you!" She exclaimed, setting the book down.

"Hey mama Quinn." He kissed her cheek and hugged her. "How are you?"

"Better. I'm getting better."

"What did Vivian day?" I asked.

"The cancer is going away and I should be up and at 'em in a couple of months. Why is Vic here? Did you get him?"

"We're dating. Not exclusive, but taking it slow."

"My baby is growing up!" Alan and my mom said at the same time.

"Weirdos." Vic mumbled.

"I can keep you from dating my son."