/16\

Kellin

He smiled at me and I blushed as he kissed my neck. "Is that why we're taking it slow?"

"Yeah. I hope that's okay." I mumbled, kinda feeling bad.

"I don't mind. I would do anything for you. I will wait until, and if, we get married to fuck you into oblivion." He whispered.

"I can't wait that long. I'm still a horny little slut." I whispered in his ear. He hummed and I bit my bottom lip. I looked up at him and kissed his neck, leaving little hickeys down his neck. I pulled his shirt down a little and kissed his collar bones. "You need to stop wearing these God blessed crew neck shirts."

He smirked and took his shirt off. I got on top of him and straddled his waist. I kissed down his stomach and put my hands on my waist. Vic rolled us so he was on top and then started kissing me. I let my hand fall to the front of his sweatpants and smirked.

"Guys? Are you here?" He yelled.

"Yes. So is OMAM so don't have sex." I heard Mike yell. He sighed.

"That's doesn't mean I can't give you a hand job." I whispered. He smiled and laid down. "Gotta be quick, okay?" He nodded and I pulled his pants down a little. "You're really big baby." I started stroking him and he let out a shaky breath.

I put my hand over his mouth and started moving my hand faster. He moaned, which was the best sound ever, and I smirked. I ran my thumb over his tip and he threw his head back. I moved my hand and took his tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. He groaned and I took more of him in my mouth. I moved my hand and took the rest of him, making him moaned quietly. He gripped my hair, moving my head at his own pace.

"Fuck, Kell. I'm gonna come." I looked up at him innocently and let him fuck my mouth. A couple thrust and moans later, he came in my mouth. I pulled off and swallowed, wiping my chin. "Thank you." He pecked my lips and I smiled, running my hand through my hair.

"Anytime sweetheart. Don't you think that was kinda quick though?"

"I can last at least 20 minutes. I just haven't done anything in like four months."

"Since you met me?" He smiled and nodded.

I got out of the bunk and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and fixed my hair, then walked back out to Vic. "We're here tomorrow still right?" Vic asked.

"Yeah. Till like three or four." Mike said.

"We should go on a triple date to that burger place."

"Yes. Ooh baby. A triple." Jaime said. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Tony. Vic came and sat in my lap.

"I'm not strong and you're heavy." I said and pushed him off. I started breathing heavily as he pouted. "I still love you. It's all muscle."

"Wait! Did you just say the L word?" Tony yelled.  I nodded slowly.

"I told you. I asked if I should tell him." I replied.

"Oh yeah you did. Mike was fucking me while you called me."

"I could tell." I replied bitterly.

"That was the only time we had alone." He mumbled. I suddenly got lifted off the couch and squealed. Vic laughed and sat, setting me on his lap.

"Adorable." He whispered and smiled, kissing behind my ear. "Love you." He whispered. I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Have you guys even fought yet?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah. When he's back in San Diego and I'm fucking I'm Virgina, we have time issues. We didn't talk for days and we would both get mad."

"I'm a lawyer. You shouldn't fight with me. I'll always win." I smiled.

"Bottoms are always right, so..." Tony trailed.

"Not true." Mike said.

"Cmon. You know I'm always right when we fight."

"No. I'm always right. I'm dominant."

"And all eight years we've been together, how many fights have you one? And not the kinky ones?" Mike thought and then looked down.

"I won the one about my man cave. And, um- shit you're right." He mumbled.

"I know." Tony said cockily and pushed his hair back in an over dramatic manner. I smiled and Mike said something in his ear.

"Stop being kinky and leave your husband alone." I said and pushed Mike's head away.

He cocked an eyebrow at me and I did the same. "Fuck your eyebrows are better than mine."

"I know. I'll take all of you to get your eyebrows done. They're horrible. Except Tony's. They're nice."

"What about me?!" Vic whined.

"Yours look like caterpillars." I mumbled and kissed his forehead.

"I don't need my eyebrows done." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"I got mine done before I came to see you. Just so I look good for you." I pouted and he smiled.

"You always look good." I rolled my eyes and held his hand. He took my hair out of the man bun and I slid onto the floor. I let him massage my head and then braid my hair.

"How do you know how to braid hair?"

"Tony taught me. I used to do it on Dani all the time." Vic mumbled.

"Is this what you do with all your girl or boyfriends?"

"Only when I'm bored." He mumbled and kissed my head, making me smile.

"Didn't you cheer?" Tony asked.

"Yes. I was a queerleader." I answered.

"That was you?! The one doing all the lifts?" I nodded.

"Yeah, Vic." I mumbled. "I still have biceps too."

"Really?" I nodded and he rubbed my shoulders. "Does that mean you can get into some nice positions for me?" He joked. Everyone laughed and I smiled, getting up and sitting beside him.

"Yes I can." I kissed behind his ear. "Anything for you."