/32\

Kellin's Rings

This little bitch hasn't called me in a week. Ima fight him. Honestly, I will. I've called him 17 times and the guys. Dakota has been a pain in my ass. She favours Vic and with him not here she's super whinny.

I heard my phone ring and Dakota cried. I grabbed her and walked downstairs, rocking her and trying to get the paci in her mouth. I picked it up and put it between my ear and my shoulder.

"Kellin Fuentes, what do you need?" I asked.

"Kell, finally. It's about time. You know we're in Russia right?"

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I told you the UK tour. I had to call you on Skype. Turn your long distance on love."

"What are you calling me on?"

"Skype."

"Oh. Well, Dakota misses you. She's been extra whiny because she wants her daddy. And so do I. I want my daddy too." I whispered.

"I wanna see your pretty face, love."

"Okay. Hold on." I set Dakota in her rocker ad gave her a blanket that had Vic's smell on it. I set my laptop up and called him. I put headphones in and smiled when he came up.

"There's my baby boy." He said. I smiled and blushed.

"I miss you so much." I replied and laid down, giving my husband the perfect view of my ass.

"God, I miss your ass." I shook it a little and smiled. "Such a tease."

"How much did you miss me?" I asked and fixed his sweatshirt.

"Enough to jerk off to you every day. I'm still waiting on those pictures, though."

"I took some earlier in this. I think you'll like them." I said and smiled. I grabbed my phone and turned my long distance on. I sent him one and smiled. I heard his phone ding and he looked at it.

"Holy." He whispered. I was just me sticking my ass out while wearing his maroon sweatshirt. I was in the sub position on our bed. "Are you wearing anything other than the sweatshirt?"

"Jock strap. Have you looked in your suitcase yet?"

"No. I've been living out of my duffle bag. Why?"

"Just look." I said. He leaned over and reached under his bunk. I saw my blanket beside him and smiled. He opened it and saw them.

"Damn baby. When did you get these done?"

"Couple days before you left. Thought it would be a nice gift." He smiled and looked through them. He hung one of me and Dakota on his wall. "Am I coming to warped with you guys?"

"We don't have room for the baby stuff. Unless we don't bring as much stuff for Diosa." MooMoo passed away a couple weeks ago. It was a sad time but he lived a good life.

"She's getting lazier. So all we need is her bed, food, and leash. Maybe some toys that she can chew on and those pad things."

"Yeah. And fans love her."

I grabbed my phone and posted one of our wedding pictures with a 'Missing my man today...and every other day' caption. I tagged him and posted it. He smiled and looked at me.

"Miss you too, baby."

"Are you talking to Kellin?!"  I heard Tony yell.

"Yes." Vic said. Tony came in and shielded his eyes. "I never said he was completely clothed."

I giggled and he unplugged his headphones. "Hey guys." I waved at them and pulled my sweatshirt down. I sat up and the computer moved. I saw Tony and Mike. Jaime was in the background.

"Oh my god. Look. It's my favourite brother in law."

"That's your only brother in law, dumbass. Now give me my laptop." I heard Vic say. I smiled and waved at them.

"Give me back to Vic. I haven't talked to him in a week." I said.

"Yeah. What Kellin said."

"Such a sub." Mike muttered and I was soon back to seeing my husband's sexy face.

He plugged his headphones back in, muttering something about being dominant as fuck. "Take me out of this hell." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I would make you feel like you're on cloud nine if I was there."

"Are you implying something, Quinn?" He asked.

"Maybe."

"Little tease." He muttered and I blushed. I yawned and he frowned. "What time is it?"

"Midnight."

"Shit. I'm sorry baby. Go sleep. It's one over here so we have quite the time differences."

"Yeah. I can stay up a little longer. Lord knows I have barely slept this past week. I thought something was wrong with you."

"No. I'm okay. I'm gonna call mama and she's gonna come stay with you and help you with Dakota. She loves being out at night and she can take care of Dakota while you sleep."

"Mkay." I mumbled and laid my head down.

"Go to bed."

I switched to my phone and plugged my laptop up. I picked up Dakota and carried her upstairs. I put her in the nursery and went to our room. I laid down and cuddled his pillow. "Mmm. It still smells like you." I said and smelled it.

"You have my cologne."

"Doesn't smell the same. Your musk makes it smell different."

"Mama is gonna be there in five minutes. She has a key."

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

I'm pretty sure he stayed on until he heard me snoring lightly.