/7\

I looked at Mike. "Yes I did."

"You said she was pretty. That's it."

"Fuck!" I yelled and sat up. I pulled my legs into my chest and stuck my face between them.

"Bro, there's nothing wrong with being gay."

"I know. But I don't wanna be gay. I'm not gay."

"Maybe not gay. Bisexual? Pansexual? Kellinsexual?" Tony said and wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed a little.

"Maybe the last one." I joked.

"Are you gonna do that body thing?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. I think it'll be fun."

£Saturday-Kellin£

I picked Vic up at six fourth five. In the morning. This shit takes time. "So, how does this work?"

"Well, we go and I paint you into something or tell your story through the painting."

"Can you paint me like batman?" He asked.

"Maybe at a later date. What do you wanna do?"

"How about... pride?" He asked.

"Like gay pride? Um, beauty?" I asked, kinda shocked he wanted to do that.

"All pride. I grew up being told to have pride in who you are. And I'm embracing it." He said.

"Okay. I have a few ideas. You still straight?" I asked jokingly.

"No. I don't think so." He said. I kinda looked at him. I pulled in and we got out. We went inside and I went to my station.

"Go change into these." I said and handed him nude underwear and a robe.

He went to the bathroom and I tested my airbrushes. I started sketching. It was like he had a flag braced around his neck, half Mexican and half Irish. I incorporated some of his music and representations of his fight with depression. They were birds flying out from under the flag. I decided to paint the pride flag across his legs. He came out in the robe and smiled at me.

"You shaved your legs for me!" I said.

"It was weird." He replied. I showed him my sketch. "Holy shit. That's amazing." He whispered. I smiled and he took the robe off.

"You have more ab than I expected. Okay." I whispered. He smiled and I put his hair up. "This is gonna be really cold." I said. He nodded and I started painting him.

He stood still and barely moved. I gave him a break every hour. "That tickles." He giggled as I used the airbrush. I rolled my eyes.

I put it down. "You can sit while I paint your legs. Okay?" He nodded and sat on the stool. My instructor came over.

"Ooh Kellin. Nice model. Is he your boyfriend?"

"No. Just a friend." I smiled at her and she looked at it.

"Interesting, Kellin. You always surprise me. What's your name?"

"I'm Vic."

"Oh. I went to one of your shows a couple years back. Nice abs by the way." She winked and walked away.

"She always like that?"

"Hitting on every hot guy that comes in here is normal."

"You think I'm hot?" He asked.

"I can literally paint your face. She thinks your hot. What I think doesn't matter." I replied.

"Why don't you model?"

"I already told you Vic."

"But you're not ugly. You're actually pretty cute. I don't know why she's not hitting on you." He said.

"She knows I'm gay." I replied and ignored the fact he called me cute.

"You should model sometime." He replied.

"I have to paint your dick now. Just bare with me and don't get turned on." I said and made him stand. I started painting the birds and he smiled at me. "So, you said you're not straight. Or you don't think you are. What's up with the sudden realisation?"

"I met this boy. He's really cute. I just can't stop thinking about him."

"I'm sure he likes you too." I replied. "Hell, its hard not to." I whispered so he couldn't hear.

"I don't know. He might."

"Oh, that reminds me. Your court date is Tuesday. I had to pull some strings to get it. Nine sharp. Don't be late. I already told Danielle."

"Okay. Thanks, Kell."

"Okay. I am done." It's been about five or six hours.

"Good. I'm hungry and my feet hurt." I rolled my eyes.

"Here." I handed him a sandwich I made earlier and grabbed setting spray. "Stand and close all your holes." He laughed and then closed his mouth. I sprayed him and set the spray down.

He started eating and I washed my supplies and hands. I went over and started eating with him. "So, what now?"

"I take pictures of you and then you can wash off and leave."

"Okay. This was really cool, by the way."

"It is. It's a very good stress reliever."

"Why? Can't get laid?" He joked.

"I don't like one night stands. Not my style." I replied. He nodded and I smiled at him. "Your brother is coming. He says he wants to see you."

"He'll probably bring the guys so they can tease me until I die." He replied. The guys came in and I motioned them over. I saw Tony limping and I laughed. "What?"

"Tony." I whispered and he looked over.

"Awe. Tony. Mike fuck you a little too hard?" Vic said once they came over.

"Yes. And he spanked me." Tony mumbled.

"Awe. Kellin got to see Vic naked. Wait, where's your dick?" Mike asked.

"I'm not naked. I have underwear on." Vic said.

"Let us see." Jaime requested. He stood and Mike touched it.

"Oh, it is paint."

I grabbed my airbrush and loaded it with blue paint. I grabbed Mike's arm and a stencil. I put it on his arm and sprayed the paint. "See?"

"It tickles." He said. I nodded and put it up. "It's a rose."

Everyone sat, except Tony. I laughed a little and Mike patted his lap. Tony sat on his lap and cuddled him.

"So, Jaime, how's the search going?"

"I met someone. Her name is Jessica." He answered. "What about you?"

"I met someone else too. It's a guy. I don't know if he likes me though. Probably not."

I took the last bite of my sandwich and got up. I grabbed my camera and set it up. I hooked my computer up and he got up. He stood against the wall and I started taking pictures.

"Who does he like?" I heard Jaime ask. He was being quiet but I have really good hearing.

"He came to our house the other night and started rambling about Kellin. He likes Kellin a lot. But he thinks Kellin doesn't like him. I don't think he does either. It's gonna crush him." Tony said.

"And right after his divorce and before tour."