/33\

"Where will you be in a week?" I asked.

"Berlin. Why baby?" He replied.

I shrugged and rocked Dakota. I was planning on going to see him. It's been about two months and I need to get his smell back on everything. He said he missed my body. And we all know that means I'm gonna get laid when I get their.

I went online while talking to him and bought a ticket that's pet friendly. I sighed and he pouted. "I love you and miss you." He said.

"I miss you more and love you more." I replied.

"I wish you were here."

"I wish I was too." One more week.

--

I feel like I packed enough for a year. I had to pack her formula, her clothes, Diosa's stuff, my stuff, and some more of his. He was complaining about wearing the same stuff. We were about to land so I was strapping in. Dakota doesn't have a care in the world. She was enjoying it actually. Probably knows we're gonna see Vic. I got out and went to where they parked. Tony was in on this.

He sent them out about an hour ago and I was trying to hurry. He let me in and hugged me. "God, I miss you." I smiled.

"Missed you too. Cmon. We gotta set this up."

We set up her crib and toys. I made sure she was secure. I set Diosa's stuff up and put my stuff up. I sat down on the couch and just waited. It was only about twenty minutes before I heard the guys come up. The others knew not to mention me and see how long it takes for him to notice me.

He walked right passed me and went to the bunk area. I felt my phone vibrate but I didn't pick up. "Fuck!" He yelled. "I'm stupid." The guys looked at me. I heard his footsteps and he came in. "It's like one AM there and I tried to- holy shit. Holy shit." He said when we made eye contact.

I smiled and got up. He hugged me and clung to me. "Hey baby." I whispered.

"I missed you so much." He said and smelled me. I was doing the same so it didn't matter. "How long are you gonna be here?"

"The next two and a half months." He flashed me his white as fuck teeth and picked me up. I squealed looked at Mike. He was taking pictures on my phone.

"Where's Dakota?"

"Back room. She's asleep."

He went back there and picked her up. He brought her in here. "She has my hair." He whispered and played with the brown locks. "And she's chubby!" He tickled her fat and she giggled. She let out a noise of happiness as she saw her daddy's face. "I love you baby."

"I love you, too, daddy." Mike made his voice high pitched and girly. I laughed and he put his arm around me.

"I love you." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled.

"Love you more."

"I hope they know to leave so I can get some." I whispered.

"We know. Tired of hearing Vic jerk." Jaime said.

"Try not having Jess for months." Vic said. He looked at me and put his mouth to my ear. "Wonder how tight your ass is." I blushed and got up.

"Cmon." I said. He got up and put Dakota away. I climbed in the bunk and he climbed in. He got on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back and flipped us. He touched my butt and slapped it lightly. "Harder." I whispered.

He did and I squeaked a little. He flipped us and started kissing my neck. I looked over and saw a bunch of pictures of us and the sexier ones of me.

I smiled and bit my lip. "Bring that sweatshirt?" He asked.

"Which one?"

"Dark red one that's mine and covers a little over half of your ass."

"The really baggy one?" He nodded and I smiled. "Yeah. That one's my favourite and mine."

"It's yours?" He bit down on my collarbone and I suppressed a moan.

"Yes daddy." I whispered. He pulled back and I blushed as he looked at me. "That's still okay, right?"

"Yeah. I'm just so happy to finally have my baby boy here."

"I'm always here. Physical or not. Right here." I poked his heart. "And here." I cupped him through his jeans and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Such a tease."

"You act like you've never teased me."

"Can't say I'm innocent."

"That's right. You're a dirty little fuck." I replied. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too." He laid beside me and cuddled me. I laid my head on his chest and he turned on my favourite Disney movie, Snow White.

I posted a picture on Instagram when we were hugging. "Reunited." I whispered. His phone buzzed and he looked at it.

"Reunited."

This book is ending next update.