/30\

"What?" I whispered.

"Yeah. And it's mine." He said.

"But she said-"

"You can't really tell right after. Apparently after she, yknow, raped me, she kept her legs closed. She got what she wanted. You have to wait at least a month to know. She didn't have her period. So, the got tested by the doctor."

"So she literally raped you, the day before I broke up with you?" Vic nodded and frowned. "Looks like we're having a baby. That kid is not staying with her. And she's going to jail, so." I trailed.

"Thank you." Vic whispered.

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and pushed me back so I was laying down. I detached our lips and laid on my side. He laid behind me and I rolled over. He had his head on a pillow as I looked into his gorgeous eyes. I was caught as soon as his eyes flickered down. He kissed my head and smiled.

"I love you. No matter what happens." I whispered. He pulled me closer and traced patterns on my back. I kissed his chin and blushed. I played with my fingers and he grabbed them.

"Stop honey. You're going to cut yourself with those nails of yours." He said. Mike laughed a little and I grabbed his sausage fingers.

"You have really fat fingers." I mumbled.

"I know. But they're good for many things." He whispered and rubbed my ass. I smiled and blushed. "I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess." He whispered. I shrugged and he smiled.

"That's what happens when you're a lawyer. I'm used to it."

"But I shouldn't have made this mess. If I wouldn't have drank."

"Vic. It's not your fault. You didn't know your drink was spiked." Mike said. "I hate seeing you like this. Okay? None of this is your fault."

I took my boyfriend in my arms and he laid his head on mine. "No matter what, I'm here. Okay? I love you. And we'll get through this together. This may not be my kid, but I'm damn sure going to raise them like it."

He looked at me and smiled. "Really?"

"Course. I love kids." Vic pulled me closer and I laughed a little. "And I love you." I bopped his nose and he showed me that goofy grin I loved.

"Love you too."

-

It was now September. They took the month off of the tour so Danielle could have the baby. She was going to jail after and the baby was coming to us. I was going to stay home with the animals and the baby. We've gotten multiple baby gifts from the fans. They know everything that happened and they hate Danielle for using Vic. I still get some hate, but it isn't terrible. I guess after a year and four months they knew we weren't playing.

Tonight was our last show. It was in San Diego and Vic was nervous for some reason. It was their last song and Vic was saying something. "Kellin! Cmon!" Vic yelled. He motioned me over and I shook my head quickly. "Don't make me come get you." Jaime laughed and I looked at him with wide eyes. He put his guitar on the stand and walked over. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

They brought a stool out and I sat. "Why am I here?" I asked. He got his guitar and messed with his ear things.

"This is our last song. It's called Bedless!" He yelled. He was singing to me for most of the song.

The song ended and everyone cheered. He turned to me and Jaime took his guitar. "Okay. Guys. One more thing. Kellin, I love the shit outta you. And I'm horrible at speeches. And that wasn't the most romantic song, but setlists. Yknow?" I laughed a little and he smiled. "You've stuck with me through everything. I'm glad I met you. And you're my angel. So, Kellin Quinn, will you be my husband?"

He got down on one knee and opened a box. I smiled and got up. I nodded and pulled him up. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. "I love you." I said.

"I love you, too, angel." The mic picked up our little love confession. He pulled back and put the ring on me. The confetti and balloons went off, making me jump. Everyone cheered and laughed.

"Okay, guys. I'm crazy. But every single one of you will have shirts sent to you. I need my merch people to get some paper out. I need your email and size." I said.

I jumped down and ran along the sides to the tent. I helped them with the tables and tape the sheets down. There was at least 60. They came over and signed it, then left. There was three thousand people. We waited and for about an hour. They were packing everything up so...

"Kellin!" Vic yelled. I looked at him and walked over, it was a clear shot because everyone was gone. He sat on the edge of the stage and I leaned up, kissing his soft lips.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I just missed your face." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Like the ring?"

"Oh god yes. It's beautiful. How much was it."

"45 after tax." I swear, my eyes almost fell out of the sockets.

"Babe-"

"You're worth it. Promise. I can't get my favourite boy in the world a cheap ring." He leaned down and took my lips in his. The kiss was slow and sensual. He didn't get handsy or anything.

But I knew we were going to fuck later tonight. The guys left us alone a lot because this was our last couple months of freedom and we fucked twice or more almost every week. We were thriving as a couple. We've never been better.

We finished at the venue and went home. I put my arms around his neck and he spun me around. I giggled and he grabbed my ass, starting to grope and massage me. I moaned and put my head in his neck.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you more."

Kellin's ring