/15\

Vic's POV

I jumped around on stage. Today is one of the last dates of Warped. We're in LA. Kellin was supposed to come, but I haven't seen or talked to him all day. We finished Bulletproof Love. "What's up LA?" I yelled. I saw someone start crowd surfing and recognised the black mop of hair while the crowd screamed.

"Is that Kellin?" Jaime asked. I smiled and nodded.

"This one is called Yeah Boy and Doll Face." I yelled and we started playing. I saw Kellin side stage and smiled. We went straight into Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides. I looked at him. "I'm a chemical kid. You're a mechanical bride." He smiled and I smiled.

We finished our set and I tossed my guitar to Casey. He caught it and I ran to Kellin. I hugged him. "No. Ew. You're all sweaty." He whined.

"I haven't seen you all day. Shush." I kissed his cheek and he pushed me off. "Three months without you was torture. But tomorrow is our four month." He smiled and nodded.

I took his hand and led him to the bus. I showered and then went to my bunk. I found him laying on my bed, smelling my pillow. He smiled and blushed, looking down and shoving his face in his pillow slightly. I laid beside him and kissed him, pulling him close. He kissed back and I pushed him down, getting on top of him and grabbing his hands. I pinned his hands down with one hand and felt his body with the other.

"No sex guys." I heard and my curtain opened.

"I haven't seen him in three months. If I want to fuck him. I will." I sassed. "Your husband is in the band and you get to see him everyday, and have kinky sex all the time. You think I don't know, I do."

"Ooh. Vic." Kellin said. I smirked and kissed his neck, pulling the curtain shut. He played with my hair and I smiled, pulling back. "Vic?"

"Yeah, baby boy?" I whispered and laid beside him.

"I missed you so much." He whispered.

"I missed you too sweetheart."

"Can I tell you something?" I nodded. "Promise not to judge me?"

"Yes. You can tell me anything."

"Vic, I, uh, I-" he got cut off by Jaime's yelling.

"Just ignore him." I whispered.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Wait, what?" I asked, even though I heard him loud and clear.

"It's stupid. I know. I'm sorry." He said. He looked down and rolled over so his back was to me. I put my arms around him and pulled him close. "Vic."

"It's okay. I love you, too, sweetheart." He looked back and smiled. "It's not stupid. But love makes you do stupid things."

"What did you do?" He asked.

I sat up and grabbed a SnapBack. "Here. It's limited edition. For you." I whispered and he smiled. I gave it to him and he smiled.

"Signed by all four of you. I'll keep it forever." He smiled and kissed my hand.

"I got you something else too." I grabbed a sweatshirt that says 'My King' with a crown. He smiled, rolling over and grabbing my arm. I pulled him back on the bunk, running my fingers through his hair and rubbed his back.

"Thank you baby. I love them."

"I was thinking we could wear them tomorrow."

"Yeah. That would be cute." He whispered.

"Just like my baby."

"I'm not cute." He mumbled.

"What happened while I was gone, baby? You usually blush and giggle when I compliment you, not dismiss it like I'm lying." He sighed and laid on his back, playing with the string on his jeans. My arm was around him and I had my hand on his knee.

"My ex came back." He started. "We were together for 2 years. I met him in college and we started dating, on and off. But when we were 'off,' which was like every other week, he would sleep around. Then, he started getting abusive. Not physically, but mentally. He would insult me and then he started getting rough. In bed, public. He treated me like I was property and not human. Then, when I started telling him I wanted to break up, he got physical. He would hit me and beat me black and blue, putting me in the hospital a couple times. It wasn't till I realised how alone and cut off I had gotten, that he needed to go. Alan checked me out that day. Since then, it's been hard to trust anyone. It took me almost two months to trust you, because of my past. But he came back and wanted me back." He finished.

"What did you tell him? I'll find him and kill him. I am Mexican after all. I can kick some ass. I will. No one hurts my baby." I said. He smiled and looked at me through his eyelashes, then taking my hand.

"His name is Matty. But you don't need to go all Mexican gang on him. I told him I was in a committed and happy relationship. Then, he started yelling about how I was his. I just waited until he shut his fucking mouth and then told him how in love and happy I am, letting him know that I would never get back with him. Then he pulled the 'I've changed' card, which pissed me off, and I called the cops on him. He was trespassing on private property. He got arrested and I have heard from him since."

I smiled and turned his face, taking my lips on mine. "Who knew my pastel prince was such a badass?" I mumbled against his lips. He continued kissing me and I licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I slid my tongue in, exploring every single part of his mouth, which tasted like pizza.

He pulled back and blushed. "That's the second time I've ever kissed someone like that."