/17\

We all walked into the burger place, which was cute and retro. We sat and a waiter came over, eyeing Vic and Mike. Mike put his hand on the table and she saw his ring, making her ignore him and focus on my boyfriend. We ordered and started talking.

"I'm glad we're going home." Vic said.

"Yeah. Me too. I miss daily sex." Mike said.

"Course you would." Jaime mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"At least you're home." Jessica said. I felt Vic out his hand on my thigh.

"You okay, sweetheart?" He whispered.

"Yeah. It's nothing." I looked and saw Matty there.

"Babe. Who's that?" He asked.

"That's Matty." To say he was mad was an understatement. He's livid. When he gets mad, he shakes his leg a lot and turns a little red. I put my hand on his leg and he looked at Matty. "Baby, I'm fine. It's okay."

"No it's not. He's basically fucking stalking you." He replied.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked.

"That ginger is Kellin's ex and abuser and stalker. I'm going to fucking kill him." Vic said.

"Babe, look at me." He just kept staring at the table. "Vic." I said sternly, making him look up. "He's not worth it. Trust me. I know how to handle this."

"So you're taking him to court?" I nodded and he smiled. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into a side hug. I'm glad we were in a booth or else my ass would've been on the floor.

The waitress came with our food, distributing it and giving Vic a piece of paper. He looked at it and laughed. I saw her watching us out of the corner of my eye as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and ate one of my fries.

"Why do waitresses always hit on us?" Jaime mumbled.

"Because you're all hot as fuck." I answered without thinking.

"Um." Tony said.

"Hey, I never even thought I would date your married lead singer." I added.

"True." Tony replied, nodding.

"Shit, when I met Mike when I was, what, ten? I never thought I would get married and be with him for eight years."

"Shit. Eight years?"

"Since we were thirteen. High school sweet hearts."

"Maybe that could be us." Vic whispered and took my hand. I ate one of my chicken nuggets and smiled, nodding.

Vic took my milkshake and drank some, making me gasp. "That's mine!" He rolled his eyes and drank more. "Butt face." I mumbled.

He smiled and I saw Matty get up. I stopped fighting with Vic as he came over. "Who's this, Kell?" He asked.

"I'm his boyfriend. So keep your filthy paws off him. He's mine." Vic said, putting his arm around me protectively.

"At least I'm not gone for months at once, huh?" He replied.

"At least he doesn't abuse me." I sassed. "Like I would ever go out with you again when I have him. He's one hundred times better than you. But some exes just can't get over what they done have anymore. You would know. Cause you stalk me, come to my house, and then have the balls to talk to me after the shit you did to me. Vic doesn't put me in the hospital and call me countless names. Vic doesn't call me physical and mental scaring that puts me in therapy for almost a year. So don't ever fucking talk to me again." I said. He rolled his eyes and looked at Vic.

"When you realise how shitty he is, you'll realise how right I am. He's over dramatic and thinks he's always right. Just don't get too into him. He'll just disappoint you."

"Bullshit. You can leave now." Vic replied. "My boyfriend is amazing and I don't see why you can't leave. If he's so shitty, stop fucking stalking him." Vic rolled his eyes.

"I can kick his ass." Mike said in my ear.

"No, it's okay. Thanks though." I smiled at him and he patted my knee.

"You're basically my brother. And I'm gonna look out for you."

"Thanks." I saw Tony smile and Vic put his arm around me.

"I swear I was about to kill him." Vic whispered. 

I kissed his cheek and kinda cuddled him. "Calm down sweetie. Okay? I love you."

He nodded and smiled. "Thanks."

"Anytime." Vic grabbed my hand and I fed him one of my fries. I put one on the brim of his hat and he didn't even notice. I saw Jaime and Tony laugh a little. I kissed his cheek and ran my hand over the front of his jeans, making him stutter.

We finished our triple date, me ending up getting four fries on his SnapBack without him noticing. They were still there while we walked back with extra food and milkshakes. The guys, and Jess, were still waiting for him to figure it out or for them to fall.

"So guys, are we keeping our individual skullies or heading to mamas and putting them there in our studio?" He asked.

"Mamas. I wanna see her." Mike said. Vic nodded, finally making the fries bounce and fall off his hat. We all laughed and he just looked up and around.

"Where did they- what- how?" He stuttered. I just looked at him and saw all the confusion, making me burst out in laughter again. Vic pouted and I pulled him into a hug, telling him I love him.

-

I was laying in bed at like three am. I just finished work and I heard my front door open. Who the hell is in my house at three am? I grabbed my gun and got out of bed. I slowly creeped down the stairs and pointed the gun at the door. I turned the light on and saw Vic. He looked at me.

"Did I make too much noise? Shit Kells, why do you have a gun?!"

"It's three am and you're sneaking into my house." I whisper-yelled. "You think I wouldn't come down here with a fucking gun?" I clicked the safety on and went upstairs. I put it back in my nightstand and sighed.

"I couldn't sleep. So I thought I would come and sleep with you." He mumbled. I smiled and laid in bed. "You need a new bed."

"Let's go this weekend." I mumbled. He just put his head in my neck, kissing it and nodding. "You're here with me most of the time. What if you moved in?"

"You want me to move in?"

"Yeah. And I'll try to stop working till 3am."

"You should do that anyways. What about all my guitars?"

"I have a basement that I have a piano and some other stuff in. I'll let you have it so you guys can practice. This house is too big just one person. And my mom. But she's getting better."

"What about a dog?" Vic mumbled.

"I want a cat." I replied.

He laughed a little. "We can talk later. I'm sleepy." I nodded and fell asleep