/20\

I ran my fingers through my sex hair and pouted. "Not going back?" He asked. I nodded and he put my hair into a man bun. He kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me. I had finally gotten up, but I still hurt. I threw clothes on and Vic picked me up.

"Babe! What're you doing?" I asked.

"Like I'm going to let my baby boy walk down the stairs after I fucked him." I smiled and blushed.

"Do you think they heard me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. You have pretty big house so." He carried me downstairs and they all were laughing.

"Daddy!" Tony copied, making his voice high pitched.

"One, that's not what he sounds like. And two, of course you have enough practice moaning that word." Vic sassed and sat on the couch with me. Tony grumbled something and started sucking on Mike's thumb.

"Leave me alone. So what if I can't walk? That just means he did a good job. And Tony, you are not in a place to kink shame."

"Oh, I'm not shaming. I'm just encouraging you to be quieter."

"None of us are quiet, Tony. Get over it." Alan said.

"So, guys, how was your first time?" Austin asked.

"Kellin can't walk so I think that says it all." I hit his chest. "At least I did a good job."

"With a dick like that, there's no way you can't." I replied. He smirked and Mike gagged.

"Don't feed the ego."

"I do not have an ego." Vic defended.

"Every guy has an ego. It's good to have one until you get over confident and cocky." Tony added.

"Vic's already cocky, so." I replied. Vic laughed and looked at me.

"That was a good one, Quinn." He replied. I smiled and felt him rub my side.

"I know." I stuck my tongue out and he laughed a little, leaning forward to kiss me. I smiled and pecked his lips, making him play with my hair.

"Why is your laptop on the floor?" Tony asked and grabbed it, opening it.

"Who spent ten million in VA? How do you even have that kind of money?" Mike asked.

"Credit fraud." I answered.

"Shit man. Well, we can vouch for you." Austin said.

"Thanks." I replied. They smiled at me, nodding an muttering words of condolence. "So can my mom."

"Yeah Kells?" She asked, coming in.

"Hey, mom." I replied.

Hey baby. Vic, Alan. The rest I don't know."

"That's Austin. You met him once. And Mike and Tony. Drummer and guitarist. And Vic's brothers."

"They're married?" She asked.

I nodded. "And kinky." She laughed and sat beside me.

"God you smell like sex. Go take a shower. You too, Vic." She said and I pouted.

"I thought the Febreeze worked. Damn." Vic joked. I laughed and he got up. "Well, cmon."

"You know good and damn well I can't get up."

"I was messing with you two. He smells like mint and Vic smells like vanilla." Vic sat down and I cuddled him.

"Now I smell like a girl. Thanks Kellin." My jaw dropped and I hit his chest.

"That's fucking rude."

"Alan makes me smell like strawberry." Austin said.

"And Tony makes me smell like flowers. Top markings." Mike added. "You deal after a while. And with you having a wife, you shouldn't mind."

"Exactly!" I replied. "I want food. Anyone else?"

"Aren't you kinda cripple? But yes please." Alan said. I rolled my eyes and got up. Tony and Mike nodded. I slapped the back of Vic's head and limped to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the fridge and stacked up some glasses.

I grabbed popcorn, candy, and chips and went back in with the whiskey. I lined the glasses up and poured us some. I went back in and got soda. I mixed the drinks and passed them out.

"None on the couch assholes. Got it?" I handed a tea to my mom and she smiled. I took a sip of mine and set it down. I cuddled into Vic and felt myself slowly fall asleep.

Vic's POV

I heard tiny snores coming from the man beside me. I played with his hair and let him sleep. "Why is he asleep?" Mike asked.

"Narcolepsy." I answered. He nodded and Kellin woke up. "Go back to sleep love." I whispered. He smiled at me and I pulled a small blanket over him. He did and I kissed his head.

"Do you really love him? Cause I'm tired of seeing my son with a broken heart."

"Yeah. I do. I really do. I would do anything for him. I'll die for him, I'll live for him. We can be psychopaths in love like Harley Quinn and Joker if that's what he wanted. I love him and I wanna spend every last moment with him. Cherish the ones we have, imagine the ones we don't. I didn't even love Dani this much and I married her. Yeah, he's the first guy I've been with, and I want him to be the last." I rambled. I was in tears by the end of it and so was she. "I love him so much."

I saw Tony wipe his tears and I laughed a little. "I've never heard you talk like that."

"Only me." Mike said.

"Once when we got married so shut your fucking mouth." Tony sassed. Mike glared at him, telling him he's getting punished later.

"Oh cmon. You know I love you."

"But you don't say it. Or do things like that."

"That's cause you know I'm in love with you. Just because I don't say it, doesn't mean I don't feel it. I do. I'm so in love with you. Very in love with you."

"Oh my god." I heard Ms. Bostwick whisper.

"What?"

"Robert is back."