Chapter Four ~Bonnie~

Third Person PoV:
Y/N sat down at the desk next to Jeremy. Jeremy checked to make sure everything was there. Y/N was super scared. Jeremy seemed to know what was going to happen.

Y/N's PoV:
I looked at my watch. 12:00. I bit my lip. Jeremy grabbed the tablet. "Y-you ready, Y-Y/N?" Jeremy asked me. I looked at him. I nodded. I looked at the cameras with Jeremy. So far so good.

"Y-Y/N, I a-am really t-tired. D-do you m-mind if I t-take a n-nap?" He asked me. I shook my head. The animatronics weren't active right now. I am pretty sure that I will be fine. Jeremy smiled and started dozing off. He laid his head down on the desk. I grabbed the tablet, and I flipped through the cameras. I got to the stage and Bonnie was gone.

"Noooooo!" I screeched. I checked the dining room. There he was. "You motherf***er stay there." I said outloud.

~Time Skip brought to you by Deadpool~

Bonnie's PoV:
I looked at Freddy. "Freddy, how much longer?" I asked. I was getting impatient.

"Who is the new nightguard with Jeremy?" Chica asked. I shrugged.

"I'll go look." I said. Freddy nodded. Chica walked off the stage to the kitchen. Probably for pizza. I started walking to the security office.

"You d*** animatronics!" the security guard yelled.

"Y/N...?" I asked. Y/N turned around. She saw that I was in the window.

"No you don't!" She yelled. Tears started falling from her eyes. She slammed the door. "Please Bonnie! Just leave me alone!" She cried.

"I won't kill you. I promise. I missed you. We all missed you." I stated. Y/N walked to the window. She pressed her face against the window. Her eyes sparkled with tears. She was sad, afraid, confused, and above all terrified.

"H-how can I t-trust you?" Y/N stuttered. I look past her and saw Jeremy fast asleep.

"I swear! I won't kill you. Please open the door." I swore. Y/N pushed the button on the door. I smiled.

Y/N's PoV:
I opened the door. Instead of the huge purple bunny that was outside my window earlier, it was a teenage boy. He had long purple hair, lavender eyes, bunny ears sticking out of his head, and he wore a purple suit. I gave him a confused look.

"Don't be scared. It's still me. It's still Bonnie." He chuckled. I weakly nodded.

"Okay..." I muttered.

"Come on! Let's go reintroduce you!" Bonnie told me. I grinned.

Hello my fellow nightguards! I decided on which characters to include in the book.
Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Goldie, Jeremy, Chico (boy version of Chica), and maybe the other nightguards. I will post chapters for each character. Stay alert and don't die! I shall keep you guys posted!

-Snowy