Chapter Four

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN
Chapter Four

"Louis!" I hissed. "What are you doing?"

The last time somebody did something like that, the guy blushed and walked away. But this time, Louis' comment only seemed to encourage him. He walked towards us in a lazy fashion, as if he had all day. He was wearing dress pants, a button down and a jacket. He looked like a businessman.

"I'm sorry," he smirked once he was only a meter away from us. "But there aren't too many good looking ladies in London."

"Right," Louis said sarcastically. "Because it isn't the home to quite a bit of models or anything, right? Try less cheese and more macaroni with your next line."

"Louis!" I elbowed him in the side before he could embarrass me anymore.

The man looked amused. "I'm Darren."

"And she's not interested," Louis interjected. "So you can leave now and stop perverting on her."

"I think she can talk for herself," Darren responded smoothly, looking Louis up and down. "You lads look familiar."

Louis continued to glare at him. I shifted nervously. Why was he all... weird about this? It wasn't like I was dumb enough to talk to the guy and have a conversation or something...

"Perhaps," Louis replied innocently. "We look like the last lads that caught you staring at a 17 year old?"

Darren's eyes widened as he turned back to me. "You're 17?!"

I bit my lip. I had gotten this reaction more than a few times. 

"Yes," Louis practically snarled. "She is. Now make your way down to Victoria's Secret or something. The models there must be legal."

*

"Louis!" I exclaimed as we sat in a small coffee shop. "What was that?"

"What was what?" he asked innocently. 

"Honestly," I rolled my eyes. "I'm from NYC. I think I can take care of myself."

"Louis told him off pretty well," Harry shrugged. "I can't believe you didn't notice his eyes down your shirt."

"Maybe because they weren't," I stirred my mocha frappe. 

"They definitely were," Zayn chimed in.

I glared at them all. "Can we just drop this pointless subject? I can take care of myself you know."

Liam shrugged. "Subject dropped. So, you never got to really tell us; why England?"