T H I R T Y F O U R

Running out of the room, leaving Maggie in confusion, and quickly down the stairs as fast as I could, I made my way out the door and right into Negan. Just the man I wanted to see.

"Negan-" I started eagerly.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm your tits." Negan chuckled, griping my arms.

"Can I ask you for a favor...please?" I said quickly.

"No..." He said bluntly, pausing for a moment. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "What is it..."

"...take Maggie to Hilltop-"

"Hahaha, fuck no!" He laughed, cutting me off before I could finish what I was saying.

"Negan, please. This isn't a joke! It's just this one thing-"

"Why would I fucking do that, I've already given them so much." He said, a hint of sarcasm playing in his tone.

"Because it's not for them, it's for me..." I said sheepishly. I wiped my tears away quickly, trying to not cry in front of him. "You would be doing it for me, I would be doing it for Maggie...please, Negan. She is dying, and so is her baby...you already killed her husband. This is the least you could do." I said in a shaky tone.

He looked down at me with a blank expression for a minute; leaving me in suspense to hear his answer I looked up into his eyes, my heart beating a million beats a second. He took one long deep breath in and let it out, rubbing his eyes with the heals of his hands.

"Alright, fine-"

"Oh my god- thank you, thank you-" I said, jumping up and down, quickly kissing his face and then running and going back into the house.

When I didn't see Negan following me I ran back outside and saw him just standing there. "Well, I need your help?" I snapped.

He rolled his eyes, walking into the house, groaning in annoyance. He followed me into the other room, making our way to the stairs. I made my first step on the staircase when a voice stopped me.

"Why is he here..." I look and see Enid looking at both of us.

I looked at Negan and then back at her. "He is going to help Maggie." I said.

Enid didn't say anything, just looked at Negan. I could tell she was trying to not act scared, but it was all over her face. I could also tell she wanted to ask more questions but couldn't.

"We are taking her to Hilltop to get her the help she needs." I said bluntly.

"Then I'm coming too-" Enid scoffed sassily.

"No, no, hunny. I'm not letting anyone out other then the knocked up one." Negan chimed in.

Enid looked back up at me, but before she could say anything I went walking back up the stairs. I knew we would be standing there arguing with her all day if we didn't walk away now, and we didn't have all day. Negan followed closely behind me. I took him to Maggie's bedroom, quietly walking in. Maggie sat up when I did, smiling a little; her eyes then went to look behind me and her expression dropped.

"W- why is he here? I- I don't-" Maggie began to stutter.

"Hey, It's okay...he's here to help you and the baby." I said to her, sitting on her bedside. She raised her eyebrows, looking skeptical. "I promise."

She looked up at Negan in terror, tears going to her eyes. Negan just looked the other way, looking bored. I looked at him, slapping him in the arm. He pulled his arm away, raising it up and glaring at me. I cocked my head to Maggie, telling him to say something.

Negan sighed, rolling his eyes and looking to Maggie. "I'm gunna take you to Hilltop to fix...whatever is wrong with you."

Maggie still looked skeptical. Since Negan wasn't so good at... Using soft words, I shoved him roughly, standing up and looking down at Maggie.

"Maggie, you are going to have to let us help you...okay?" I said softly to her.

Maggie raised her eyebrows and let out a long breath. "Alright...don't got much of a choice, now do I?"