e i g h t

I got punched three more times in the face. Then, they took the dagger, slowly running it down my thigh. I screamed and cried and begged them to stop but every time I did, they asked the same question.

"Are you going to give us answers?" And I wouldn't and they would continue to beat me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't keep living this way. The man punched me right in the nose, and I swear I heard something break. I knew it felt like it. I heard a ringing in my ears, and everything was going fuzzy. I couldn't do this anymore...and I gave in.

After hours upon hours of this going o; it was even dark again, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok," I said breathlessly. "I....I will tell you, just stop, please!" I cried.

The man that was beating me stopped, turning and looking at Dwight who was standing at the door. He gave him a slight nod, and Dwight left. I wasn't sure what exactly was happening right now.

The man that was beating me knocked me in the face one more time in the mouth. It made me turn my head, but I looked right back at him, spitting my blood at him. That pissed him off. He raised his fist to hit me but a loud voice stopped him.

"Hey," someone said from behind him. The man stopped and turned to face him. "Get the fuck out'a here, you dumb ass fuck. She said she would talk, right?" Negan said while making his way over to us.

"Yeah..." The man said, heading to the door. "Sorry, Negan."

With that, he left, slamming the door behind him. That left just Negan and I in the silence.

He kind of walked around the chair for a moment, looking me up and down. "Well..." He said, clearing his throat and standing in front of me. "After having the holy hell beaten out of you, you're finally ready to talk to me?" He laughed, throwing his head back.

I said nothing, only spitting more blood out.

He stopped laughing, and got more serious. "So, let it out. Tell me what I want to hear." He said, then leaning down close to my Fae, putting his hands on the arms of the chair. "Where's your little cock sucking group? Because... I have a pretty good fucking feeling that your people are the ones that snuck into one of my bases and killed a hole shit load of my men..."

I couldn't help but scoff when I heard that because it probably was them. "...it-its a small town not far from-"

Before I could finish someone came rushing into the room with a loud bang if the door. It was Dwight, and he looked very happy.

"Negan-"

"What the fuck do you want!" Negan yelled.

"We know where they're at. They were in the Hilltop area in an RV but they ditched and are on foot. We have the RV here and we are pretty sure we know where they're headed." Dwight said, panting a little from running over here.

Negan smiled and let out a laugh. "Oh, shit! Here that, babe?" He said to me, a wicked smile now on his face. "Shall we go meet them?"

I couldn't believe what was happening. I mean, it isn't a hundred percent that its them...right?

"Ah, shit." I whispered to myself.

"Ah, shit is right!" Negan chuckled. "You know what, you're going to come with me. I feel like you could probably help me out." He grinned.

He then helped me to my feet, and holding me up by my waist as we walked. I was so scared and was praying it wasn't them.