F I F T Y

Negan' POV

"Where is she fucking at then, Dwight?!" I yelled at him, shoving him against the wall. "I gave you one fucking job, you dick."

"She walked out. She took my gun and ran out..." He stuttered.

I looked down at his hand to see his gun in it. Fucking prick wasn't telling me the truth.

"Tell me where my damn girl is," I took the gun from hi hand, pressing it to his forehead. "Now."

"First she said she was just going to sleep...doubt that's where the damn trouble makers at." He scoffed.

I stepped back, flipping the gun to its handle and had it smashed into his jaw. He fell down, holding his face in pain. I left him there, leaving the room to go to mine to find her. That bitch was going to get it when I find her. Fucking Dwight should have known fucking better then to have let the bitch go anywhere.

I opened the door, swinging it open to find the room dark and empty. She wasn't fucking in there. I should have known better then that. Why would she ever make things easy on me for Christ sakes. I tried not to go back and beat the shit out of Dwight. I slammed the door shut, starting down the hallway. I took my walkie-talkie and spoke into it "everyone look for Kit, and if you find her in the building fucking tell me." I forget a majority of my men probably don't even know her name is Kit, but they'll figure it out.

I walked to the medical room where Mike use to work, looking in there. I looked at her cell where I put her in the beginning. Finally, I had someone hit me up on the speaker.

"Sir, she ain't in the building." Someone said.

I felt a burning in my chest, and clinched my fist. I turned around, punching whatever was next to me which happened to be the wall, going right through the wall. I yelled in pain, pulling my hand out. I looked at my fist and it started to bleed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled, hitting the wall again. "Not fucking again!"

"Sir-" I look to see one of my younger men in the doorway.

"Get three of the cars ready and some men!" I yelled.

"But sir-"

"Fucking now!" I yelled, feeling my rage start to grow the more I talked to this guy.

He nodded quickly, turning around and starting to walk.

This was the last fucking time I let shit slide with her.