F O R T Y S I X

"Not everything is going to be all hunky-dory just because you apologized though." Negan said as we walked to his room. "Now I can't fucking trust you, so some rules are gunna be laid down."

I just continued to walk, not responding.

"For one, you're not aloud any fucking weapons which was already a rule. Two, you're always going to be with me, or locked in a room alone. You are not to talk to fucking anyone anymore unless I say it's okay. Three, you don't go anywhere unless I say the o-fucking-k. Got me?" He said, stopping at the door when I didn't reply. "Hey, got it?" He asked, pushing my chin up with one finger so I was looking at him.

I nodded, sniffling a little. "Yeah."

"Good girl. Take a bath or something, you look like shit." He scoffed, opening the bedroom door.

So charming.

I walked over to my stuff and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I walked in, starting the bath. After he said the word bath, that sounded pretty freaking good. I got it as hot as it could go, and filled it to the brim.

Once it was full, I slipped Negan's shirt off and my undergarments and slowly sunk down into the hot bath. It felt like heaven. I hugged my knees, resting my chin on my knees. I sat there and just thought.

I thought about the way Mike looked at me right before Negan hit him. It's almost like it was like he seemed relieved. Like he wanted him to do it...poor Mike probably did want him to do it. I would have taken the bat for him...this was definitely a punishment.

I couldn't cry anymore. It was that after affect of crying for so long that you just are emotionally drained. I sat there and sat there, lost in thought. I completely lost track of time.

I heard a soft knock on the side of the door. It wasn't until I looked over that I realized I hadn't even closed the door all the way. Negan stood in the doorway

"You still alive in there?" He asked.

I just looked at him and shrugged.

He rolled his eyes, walking over to the side of the tub and squatting down beside it. "You've been sitting in here for an hour." He scoffed.

"I don't want to get out." I said simply. "I hurt."

"...where?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Everywhere." I moaned, laying my head on my knees.

He laughed. "Come on. Get the fuck out so I can shower." He snapped.

I nodded slowly, still not wanting to get out. My cuts and scrapes still hurt and the water felt good on them.

He left as I got out, and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. As I did he was getting his boots on like he was getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going? I thought you were going to shower?" I asked.

"Nope. Just wanted to get your ass out of there." He said. "It's early and I got shit to do. You sleep, and I've got people outside the door for your sneaky ass." He said walking over to me. "I'll be back."

He kissed my lips once and again. The last time he breathed it in, savoring like it was our last. I didn't feel the same about it.

And with saying nothing else, he left. Leaving me alone.

______
Three in one day. Go me!