f i v e

I sat with my back to the wall in a corner, and my legs out, my head rested back on the wall. I closed my eyes every once in a while, but they popped right back open whenever I heard even the slightest noise. I could hear men yelling a lot outside and laugh in every once in a while...I also so a rat run around a few times...call me crazy, but I named him Jerry.

I finally managed to keep my eyes closed for more then fifteen minutes, and I felt myself slowly, very, very slowly dozing off. Every time I shut my eyes I got images of the group and the town...and Negan.

I had been in there for a million years. I was so starving, and wanted something to drink so badly. The hunger didn't bother me as much since my stomach was in knots so I wasn't really feeling like eating much anyways.

The door then squeaked open quickly, and I felt fear rise, but also glad someone finally came in. I was scared to see the men that beat me again, but only saw Negan. He took his time walking over to me, drawing out each step, his eyes never leaving me. He stopped right in front of me, towering over me as I still sat on the ground.

He made a pouting face. "You poor thing...so upsetting that that gorgeous face of yours is going to waste." He said, his face suddenly getting more serious. "Ready to talk, sweetheart?"

I had no energy to speak barely, I couldn't even keep my head raised. I simply just shook it, keeping my eyes down.

He sighed, stomping his foot once. "Damn shame... Hate to keep fucking doing this to you."

I smiled when he said that, and laughed a little. "You know that's not true, sick sun of a bitch, you like seeing people suffer." I said barely above a whisper.

"And how do you know that? Just because you are so god damn fucking smart?" He chuckled.

I shook my head. "Because all monsters do." I mumbled, my voice cracking a little.

He raised his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side slightly. He then let out a long sigh, squatting down in front of me, putting a rough finger under my chin, moving my face side to side as he examined it. He then made me look at him, his eyes digging into mine.

He had a frown on his lips, only seeing a shadow of him because of the lack of light in the room. "Stop fucking doing this to yourself, god dammit." He mumbled, almost sounding genuine.

I felt disgusted when he said that to me. Stop doing this to myself.

I opened my mouth to say something, and spit out another remark, but I couldn't. I shut my mouth, and just broke down. I started to cry, and cry. I couldn't stop, even if I was right in front of Negan. I tried to wipe tears away with my sleeves of my sweater, but couldn't keep up with them.

Negan sat there and watched, but he wasn't even looking at my face any longer. His eyes were down. He then Stood to his feet and held out his hand. I looked at it for a moment, seeing if he was serious about offering his hand to me. But, I didn't take it and instead hit it away.

"Just- just beat me..." I cried. "Maybe you will accidentally kill me." I said the last part quieter.

Negan said nothing for a moment. I then heard him mumble, "fuck, woman."

He then bent down, putting his hands under my arms, lifting me up. I resisted at first but I had no energy and crying always made me even more tired. He put a hand around my shoulders and one on the back of my head, lightly shoving my head into his chest after shoving Lucille in his belt. He then started to lead me out of the room as I still cried into his chest.

We got to the door and I felt eyes on me, it was the men who were supposed to beat me. "What are you cunts fucking looking at? Get the hell out of my fucking sight, now." Negan barked at them.

I heard the men quickly walk the other way as Negan led me down the hall. Soon, he shoved me into a room that was very dark. He turned on the light, seeing it was his room. I was confused, so I looked to him, still sniffling and tears still rolling down my face.

Negan slammed the door shut, and twisted the lock on it. He then faced me, running his hands through his hair, making it slightly messy.

"Why did you-" I hiccupped but he cut me off.

"Just please stop fucking crying. Jesus fucking Christ." He said, walking closer to me.

"I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here." I cried, out of breath. "Let me go please, back to- to the room-"

"No, you are staying in here!" He barked, looking at me with rage. "Stop...fucking...crying." He said again, coming closer, slightly pushing me to the wall.

"Why..." I whispered.

"You because you are fucking making me feel shit! Making me get all mooshy!" He said in rage. "And you make me want to fucking kiss all those god fucking damn tears off of your beautiful face." He said quietly.

What have I gotten myself into...

____________________________
Jello, kiddies, how are you enjoying this story? I am really enjoying writing it, I honestly love writing about Negan. I am not a hundred percent sure sure how to portray his character, but I am having fun with it 😁 please vote, comment, and follow! Thankies! ✌❇♥