f i f t e e n

Negan pulled me inside, slamming the door shut, and locked it. He turned to me, and chuckled. He ran a hand through his hair, and shook his head.

"Oh, Kit-Kat... You are in so much fucking trouble- unless you have a damn good answers for what just happened, you are in a shit load of troubled."

I swallowed hard, trying to think. Either way I knew I was going to face some sort of punishment. I quickly tried to make up a lie, but what my mind wanted to say didn't come out.

"Amber took me outside..." I said sheepishly, instantly cursing myself in my mind.

He raised his eyebrows, as if he was waiting for me to say more. When I didn't, he stepped back and nodded. "Wow... That it? Is that your final answer?"

"What more do you want me to say? You're going to be pissed off either way, so..." I snapped.

He nodded. "True, true..." He said, running his thumb and index finger  on the creases of his mouth. "So... Which one of you is due for a punishment?" He said in a mocking tone.

I looked down, and drew in a long breath. "...me." I shrugged.

He had a surprised look on his face. "Really?"

"You killed her boyfriend...that was punish enough for her..." I spoke quietly and slowly. "I think I can take whatever you throw at me by now. You'll probably just tell more people to beat me up." I mumbled.

"Oh, come on!" He shouted. "Don't be like that, Kit. I am just trying to keep this place afloat. It's nothing personal, but I have to know every single little thing that goes on in this place." He got closer to me, our chests almost touching. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I will let you off with a warning, but after this you better be on your knees praying." He then stepped back. "Or on your knees doing something else." He laughed.

I cringed.

He started to walk away. "Go back to your cell. I find out you leave, your ass will be served to the walkers on a silver platter." He shouted.

I stood there for a moment, taking a deep breath and started to walk back to my room.