T H I R T Y E I G H T

"Homes not just where you lay your head, and not where you make your bed, as long as we're together it doesn't matter where we go."(-Tumblr)

Negan's POV

She was blaming me for the damn thing dying...how the fuck is it my fault.

To be honest, I wasn't listening to a word she was saying while she was yelling, crying, and hitting me. But, as I spoke, the more flustered she got, so I shut for a moment. But, one thing got my attention.

"Negan, stop! Let go of me!" She cried, as I felt more rage building up. I didn't notice how tightly I was gripping this girl's neck until she whimpered out, "You- you're hurting me..." I looked at her, her face wet with tears all over beautiful face. And my dumb ass fucking hand around her beautiful neck.

I let go of her, and she automatically grabbed her neck in pain. I was about to comfort her, but that prick did first. I thought I should wait in the truck. I didn't want to be here anyway.

As I walked back to the truck, I kept thinking out her face in pain as I grabbed her. I thought of her face while she cried about that sea monkey dying. I couldn't understand why the fuck she would blame that on me.

 Why get fucking knocked up at a time like this anyway? Even if it was my fucking fault, bitch should thank me. Now she doesn't have to worry about it....but now Kit if pissed at me for It. God, she was so upset. I haven't seen her throw a fit like that before. I fuckin hate thinking that she was acting like that because she thought I did something...did I do anything? I mean, did I do anything this time?

I got to the truck, having all those thoughts running through my head. I got to the door, slamming my fist into it as hard as I could. I regretted it soon after I did it. I yelled in main, grabbing  my fist

"Fuck!" I looked down at my knuckles seeing them start to bleed.

This fucking girl is going to be the death of me.

~~•••~~

Driving back kind of stressed me out. I wanted to say something to her, but I knew I would end up getting pissed and yelling at her. It as pretty fucking difficult being alone with her and not saying anything to her. I knew something had to be bothering her because she wasn't saying anything sassy and wasn't asking stupid questions that I would yell at her for asking but I loved answering them.

I glanced at her a few times, seeing she was sitting up in her seat like she was about to tumble out of the car, with a blank expression looking to her feet. It gave me a weird feeling seeing her like that. She wasn't smiling, or anything.

We got back to the compound, pulling into the pavilion. As soon as the truck was stopped, she jumped out. I was about to grab her, but I let her go. I don't know why. She slammed the door, storming off, quickly waking off to go inside. I just sat there in the car, and sat back, watching her walk away.

My fucking head was all mashed together with different thoughts. I couldn't tell if I was upset about her being upset, or if it was because I was thinking the baby dying was my fault. I am pretty sure it is just because I keep fucking things up with her.

"Um, sir." Someone knocked me out of my thoughts.

I jumped a little, and turned to see Mike standing at the window. "Jesus fucking Christ. Don't fucking do that." I said. "What do you fucking want?"

"Kit is headed in the direction of-" He started, but I still didn't want him even saying her name.

"No. Stop fucking right now. Leave. Her. Alone." I said, shoving him aside with the door to rhe truck. "I can take care of her myself, she is fine." I said, slamming the door shut and walking in the direction she went.

When I got into the building she hadn't gotten far, and was still making her way down the hall.

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

She stopped and turned around to look at me. She sill had a blank expression and her face now wet from tears. She stood there and crossed her arms with a pout.

I slowly made my way over to her until I was standing directly in front of her. "So..." I sighed. "I guess we should talk."

___________________

Sorry this was supposed to be up yesterday. Homecoming sucked and I am uber tired. I will try and update more. Please vote, comment and follow. Thankies.