F O R T Y

"Every step that I take is another mistake to you, and every second I waste is more then I can take." (Numb -Linkin Park)

"You're a dick." I simply said. "Plain and simple."

Negan pulled me aside into the storage room to have another one of those lovely chats I love having with him...sarcasm intended.

"Yeah...I know." He shrugged, leaning on the shelf beside him. "If you know that, then why do you expect anything more form me? I tried to help, I still end up being the dick in the situation."

...Damn, he did have a good point.

I didn't have anything else really to say...so I said what any girl who is arguing with a man would do when they realize they are wrong.

"Well....You don't have to be mean about it!" I yelled, crossing my arms.

Nailed it.

"Really...so that's it?" He scoffed. "I don't have to be mean about it? How the fuck am I being mean at all?"

"You just are, okay?!" I paused, trying to think of something else to say since I was pissed...and at this point I don't even know why. "Like...How you are standing."

He raised his eyebrows, slowly looking down at himself and back up at me. "How. I am...Standing? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No...just look. You're all leaning against the wall, crossing your arms like you don't care."

"I don't care."

"I knew it!-"

This argument became really pointless, really quick. I was tired, and wanted a nap. I honestly forgot why I was mad at him. Keeping track of Negan's shit got old really quick. At this point, there is too much to be pissed at him about.

".......Okay then..." He rolled his eyes, leaving a long pause of silence. "Im'ma go take a shower, and get some food. You...go do something with yourself." He said, walking to the door of the pantry. "I think I've had enough Kit-Kat time for now."

I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird behind his back as he walked away. I didn't follow him, instead I stood there for a moment, getting lost in thought once again. I let out a long breath, sitting on a box, rubbing my face with both hands.

Remember my plan I had at the beginning? I thought I would kill Negan and run away and everything would be all hunky-dory? Yeah, that kind of slipped my mind, I am getting back to that.

As I have said and explained, many times, I love Negan, and don't want to hurt him...sometimes. But, I have to make a choice, and I have to make one now. I have wasted enough time on messing around, and now I have made a decision. I have decided to stop being so selfish and do something to help my family. Even if that gets me killed, which it probably will.

I am going to sleep with Negan, and I am going to kill him with the gun Mike has given me. That's it. That's my hole plan...its a suck ass plan and I probably should put some more thought into it, like what will I do with the rest of the Saviors, how will I get a car to get out of here, what if Negan catches me before I kill him. A lot of crap could happen.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

My attention is drawn to the voice that I recognized right away. There stood Mike in the doorway of the pantry.

"Oh...yeah, I'm fine." I sighed. "Just thinking."

He nodded, looking down to the floor. "I see..." He said quietly. "I saw him walking out of here, which is strange because he doesn't do a bit of work around here...so I assumed there must have been a reason he was In here." He nervously scoffed. "How was it back at home, hum?" He asked, pulling over a crate and sitting on it beside me.

"It was...okay. A stressful trip...not how I like to see my family. We, uh...lost a baby." I tried to talk as if it was nothing. "But ya know, its about as good as it gets." I shrugged.

"No it isn't." He said. I raised my eyebrows in shock of his words. "Don't act with me, darling, its okay to say how rubbish things are right now. I know." He said, giving me a week smile. "I know you hold a lot in from him, I want to be here so you don't have to hold it all in." He said, comfortingly rubbing my back.

I took breath in, slightly scooting away. I loved his touch, an it was softer and more comforting then Negan's harsh hands, and I needed that right now; getting close to anyone else was just going to get in my way and I couldn't afford anything else to get in the way right now...but, I needed to talk, or I might explode.

I looked Mike in the eyes, and let out a long breath. "I am going to kill Negan..."

Mike's face went white, and his mouth slightly opened. He didn't say anything for a few moments, and by the look of his expression he didn't know what to say.

"I..." He shook his head, sitting up. "Kitrina, I understand you are looking for ways out of this, but that is too-"

"No, I can do it....I sleep with him every night in his bed. All I have to d is catch him off guard and...do it." I said, finding it hard to talk about it out loud. "I can't be this way anymore. I can't stand back and watch him tear anything more apart- Mike, you know what he has done to people, and he continuing to do them-"

"I know, love...I know...and I can not stand to see him hurt another innocent woman, and that is exactly what will happen." He said quietly.

"But its already happening...he already is hurting me. I rather die trying to get out of this mess and help people then staying here and standing by and watching it."

Mike's expression was sad, and soft and looked slightly scared. He put a hand over mine, grippin it tightly.

"Then allow me to help you, or I will not allow you to do it." He said bluntly.

I wasn't going to argue, to be quite honest I was glad to hear him ask for help. Just by hearing those words made me not feel so alone in this.

"I'm doing it tonight." Is all I said.

"I will be in the medical room. When it is done I will take the car and take you where you need to go..."

I hesitated before nodding. He reached over, wrapping two arms around me, and I did the same.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his shoulder.

He pulled away, kissing my head. "Just be safe and then you may thank me."

__________________________

I'm working up to the heated scene we all have been waiting for, I know, I know. What's a Negan story without at least some smut? Yeah... anyway. I just got over some fuckboy drama, so I haven't really been feeling in the fluff writing mood, so I apologize. Please vote, comment, and follow. Thankies.