F I F T Y T H R E E

Pounding in my chest filled my ears and my head hurt like hell.

"I want to go home." breaking the silence with my words.

He stopped his pacing in the gravel, and looked at me. "What home..."

"Alexandria." I said, looking down and away from him so he wouldn't see my face as I started to cry more. He just looked at me, again, anger in his expression and sadness filling his eyes. I looked at him, trying to replace my sadness with anger. "I want to go to Alexandria..." I almost growled.

I saw his fists clinch, and he gritted his teeth. He turned around, punching the door of the truck in ager. He soon regretted his decision, holding his hand as blood wen down it. I could already tell it had been hurt before...probably punching walls somewhere else.

He then walked over to the other side of the truck, opening it to get in. I didn't move from where I sat. I could almost say I couldn't. He looked at me with anger.

"Get I the fucking truck then!" He yelled.

I jumped at his voice, killing me even more. I got up, slamming the tailgate of the truck shut, and slowly walking to the passenger side door.

Was I really doing this...should I change my mind? I felt like this was the wrong decision, I knew it was. It was like a small voice, or group of people were like almost commenting or telling me not to go back to Alexandria.

But I knew it would be wrong if I said I wanted to stay with Negan. It would mean he won, and would give him that satisfaction. I didn't give it to. I didn't want to.

He drove through the gravel quickly, driving so fast I thought my door would fly off and I would be going with it. Actually, while we were on the road walkers were passing by in the middle of the road, not even trying to avoid them he would smash right into them. He did that at least six times.

The drive seemed longer then usual. It really wasn't long enough. I only felt a knot in my stomach, tightening in my chest, and my head was pounding. All too overwhelming.

As we came up the drive to Alexandria, he got slower and slower to approach the gate. We were actually quite far away from the gate when we stopped.

I couldn't look up from my feet to look at him. I couldn't get out of the car either...I didn't know what to do.