F I F T Y F I V E

"Well, I'm just glad you're back. We all are." Rick said as I sat in front of everyone.

I just had to sit there and explain everything to everyone. Everyone as in the group, not the hole town. God, no. It was hard enough as is telling them what happened. I know some of them were skeptical, and they seemed pissed, but they also seemed like they missed me.

"So. Ya did screw around with him." Daryl said bluntly.

"Daryl." Maggie snapped at him, slightly hitting his arm.

"What...should know if she was sleeping with the enemy.

Daryl and I had tension between us. I could feel it as soon as I saw him. We kind of did have a thing going on before I left, but we agreed to ever make it into anything. We both didn't want to have a relationship during all of this. We both had feelings for each other.

"No. I didn't." I said, clearing my throat. Lies.

I could see everyone's shoulders drop when I said that.  Pretty sure I heard sighs of relief as well.

I still had this empty feeling inside, though. Almost like the feeling of forgetting something, or just not feeling satisfied. I sat there while Rick and the other talked for a moment.  I just looked down at my feet, feeling out of place. Like I didn't belong.

Just they way they spoke to me, they way they looked at me. As if I was a complete stranger to them. Like I hadn't been through everything with them. Like I was one of Negan's...

Maybe I am.

_________

That's it for this book. Why do I feel so sad? Like, I'm satisfied with this  hundred percent though. This is the most reads, votes, and comments I have ever gotten on a book and I am so happy to see how popular it got! I just really hope you all don't forget about me now that its over!

So, I mentioned considering a book 2 in my small little author's note and got some feedback from some of you. Ya'll said you do want a book 2, so I am for sure considering it. I just want to know what you would want to see that you didn't in this book, and whatever elseya'll have to say.

TWD is on tomorrow! I am literally shitting myself! I am so excited, I can't even handle it! That and Tag, You're It will be posted a few hours after, so get even more pumped!

Thank you all for all the support, and I love you guys so much! keep in touch and check out my other works! Thankies!