t w o

The ride was silent, and very bumpy... He was a terrible and very reckless driver. I do have to say that I was terrified to see what happens next. I thought for sure I was being driven right to my death. I had idea what was to come, but I knew it wasn't good, I just hoped the group would stay safe.

I kept my eyes on the road, trying not to show any fear. I felt like he would find that amusing... As well as everything else. He literally laughed at everything.

He glanced at me a few times and let out a sigh. "So, Mrs. sass, you got a name?" He said under his sigh.

"Everyone does." I muttered.

He scoffed. "Yeah, they do..." He said, letting it be silent for a moment. "As in, what's your fucking name, wise ass." He said loudly.

I said nothing, only looking ahead.

He shook his head. "That's fine, being difficult means only more fun for me...I'll get every little fucking thing out'a you that I want; that's a fucking promise."

I swallowed hard, fearing for what that meant. Of course it didn't mean anything good.

"You know, you remind me of myself-" He said, but I interrupted him.

"I am noting like you." I said quickly, turning my head to face him.

"Bitch, you don't fucking know me." He laughed.

"And you don't know a god damn thing about me. I did nothing, I was just minding my own business when you are the one that was shooting me for no god damn reason! So, I don't know why you are wasting your time on me because-"

"No, I'm not wasting my time! And if I think you are wasting my fucking time, I will fucking get rid of you! So don't fucking push my buttons." He yelled.

God, he says fucking a lot.

I stayed quiet the hole ride, as did he. I found it shocking since he hasn't shut up since I met him. I still was scared to see where we were going.

The drive wasn't too long, maybe a thirty minute drive. No really telling how long it actually was since he drove like a lunatic. We got to a large building that looked like an old factory. They pulled into another large place that looked like a pavilion. A lot of other trucks, jeeps, and bikes were parked in there as well. I tried to remember where this place was just in case of an attempt of escape.

"Alright, let's go, cutie." He said with sarcasm as he got out of the truck, walking to the other side and letting me out. His rough, large hands had a tight grip around my forearm. "You might like my wives..." He looked down at me. "Not as...intense as you, but you all have tits so you have something to talk about." He scoffed.

...is he serious....

I couldn't tell when he was being legit or if he was kidding. Most of the time I was pretty sure he was being serious. But when he said wives, that threw me off a bit.

He yanked and jerked me around, making my arm sore and wrists from the rope. We entered the building, it smelling terrible. He walked me across the place, walk in past other men, them all giving me dirty and mean looks. I definitely didn't feel safe here.

Finally, we got to wherever he was taking me. We got into a small room that only had a small metal chair and a few stools. He threw me into the metal chair, slamming the metal door shut.

"Ok," he said with a grunt as he pulled up a stool and sat across from me. "Tell me what I want to hear."

I thought for a moment. "...what?"

God, I can't read minds.

"Come on, I know there is a brain in that pretty head of yours...don't fucking play games with me." He spat. "Where is your fucking town?"

"I. Dont. Know. What. You're. Talking about." I said, leaning towards him.

He nodded, picking up Lucille. He planted it on my thigh and held it there for a moment. "You're gunna fucking tell me where the god damn town is..." He said. He then stood up, taking Lucille with him. He walked a little around the chair I sat in. "This is how things work here. The Saviors, which are my men and myself, we find camps, and where people are set up at and in exchange for not fucking killing everyone, the give us their supplies. We are set up in a few places...." He stopped in front of me, getting close to my face so I could feel his breath in my face. "But we need more- no I want more, and sweetheart, I get what I fucking want."

"Get away from me." I said through clenched teeth.

He nodded slowly, standing up strait. He took a few steps backwards. "Fine...I want you to know I am going easy on you and letting my men take care of you since I got more important shit to do." He said, opening the door. "Just keep in mind, babe, I get rid of things that waste my time." He walked out, slamming the door.

Soon after he left, two other men came in. Both didn't look too friendly.