T W E N T Y F O U R

I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you, don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you.

Kit's POV

"Why...why did you do that?" I stuttered out, backing up, feeling completely overwhelmed.

He raised one eyebrow. "Okay, you completely just ruined the moment." He scoffed. He seemed to think this was a joke. Surprised? No.

"This isn't funny...why did you do that," I ran my hands through my tangled hair, starting to pace. "God, dammit..." I whispered to myself.

I am only freaking out because I wanted to do that, I wanted to kiss him; But I didn't, and tried to keep myself from doing that just to keep myself from feeling anything more then what I was. And now I was hooked. Now all my plans of leaving this place and helping would become a lot harder. How was I supposed to kill him after that?

"Hey, If I remember rightly; which I do because that happened like two seconds ago, that wasn't just me, Kit-Kat." He said, walking over to the gun he had thrown.

I looked over at him while he bent down and grabbed the gun. "What the hell- why ae you acting like this is nothing?"

"Because it is nothing, babe." He shouted back, making his way to the truck. "And lets just keep all this between us, you and I know that we would pick up shit for it. Now, lets go."

My mouth was open in shock. For such a slight second I thought something actually meant something. This time, I was going to win- I was going to make him admit he was wrong.

I stood in front of the truck a little ways down the road, crossing my arms. "No." I said bluntly.

He raised his eyebrows at me, a sideways smile on his lips. "No?"

"Nope, not going anywhere." I sat down right in the spot I was standing in in the middle of the road. "Not until you admit you were wrong."

"Come on, get your ass out of the road-" He rolled his eyes.

"Say it, Negan...you were wrong."

"I wasn't fucking wrong about anything!" He shouted.

I knew he knew exactly what I was talking about. I couldn't even see his eyes from where I was at, but I could see it in his eyes...that didn't make a hole lot of scenes but, you know what I mean.

"Alright. You want to play games? I can play." He nodded.

I didn't know what he was talking about. So, I sat and watched him get into the truck and start it up. He scooted the car loser teasingly for a moment, and when I didn't budge, his popped his head out of the window.

"Come on sweetheart, either you get in the truck or you become road kill. Choose wisely." He shouted over the loud engine or the old truck. I didn't move. "Thought you were smarter then that." He said, getting back into the truck.

He didn't hesitate to start driving very fast towards me. Honestly I was kind of scared, but if he didn't shoot me a second ago, why would he run me over with a truck? He wasn't going to do it.

And, I was right. When I didn't move, he stopped the tuck when I was practically touching it.  Soon after that, he got out of the truck, slamming the door shut, and stomping over to me. He stood over me, crossing his arm over his chest, letting out a long sigh.

"You make it fucking hard to hate you." He grumbled.

I shrugged. "All you have to do is say a few words, Negan."

He sighed again, looking away off into the distance. "You were fucking right." He said. "Now get up, I got shit to do."

I smiled when I got what I wanted, as bratty as that sounded. He got back into the truck as I stood up. He started to drive as I was walking around the other side, teasing me. I jumped, and slammed my fist on the hood of his car, flipping him the bird. When I got into the truck, h just chuckled.

Everything was a joke to hm.

____________________

Sorry, chapters will be kind of short for a few days. I move tomorrow so I don't know how long I will be without internet. I will figure something out though. Please vote, comment, and follow. Thankies!