T W E N T Y T H R E E

I stay awake at night, I let my demons pay. Maybe this is hell, well at least from what they say I wont close my eyes. I don't want to miss that night where I find the light in the tunnel for some it only happens once in a life. Because you can find heaven in hell and the spark of light in the darkness. Just open your eyes.

(-Sky Verdone)

Negan's POV

God, dammit, what the fuck did I just do?

I just kissed her...why did I fucking kiss her? I haven't kissed anyone in...well, I don't even fucking know. I mean, I fuck women, I just never kiss them. It never feels right, it never does anything for me. Shit, I hate to admit it, but kissing Kit really did something for me. I don't know what, but I felt something. I had never wanted to stay in one moment as much as I did while I was kissing her. But, I had to let go.

I hated being wrong. I fucking hate being wrong; fuck, was I wrong, and she was so right. I did love her, or at least something like that. But, while she was crying it made me so pissed off. I don't even know who I was pissed off at. I just took it out on her. A bad habit of my mine I just realized I had. I wanted to punch a wall, and yell at her. Yet I wanted to stand there and look at that beautiful thing and say nothing.

Damn, was I fucked up. I need to focus on the Saviors. I need to focus on myself. How the fuck am I suppose to do that with her floating around the building? How can I get anything done with her? To be completely honest, I wasn't keeping her here because she knows too much; well, that's one of the reasons. The overall reason was I needed her here with me.

I was pissed, about all of this. Shit, I am pissed. But I didn't know who to be pissed at.