Chapter 8

"What do you want." I snapped walking down the hallway where there was no more screaming.

"Well I came to take your little daughter." He smiled sarcastically at me before attempting to walk down the hall.

"Haha. No your not. I'm sorry."

"It's not up to you."

"I'm sure it is."

I felt small arms wrap around my legs which means somehow Maci got out of her bedroom and I picked her up quickly.

"It's either her or your job?"

That completely threw my off and I'm sure I was sure I was standing there dumb founded. I have worked so hard on getting to where I am but I already has Maci's trust and I'm a father now so I can't abandon her like that. I have already been attached.

"That's what I thought." Mike reached out to grab Maci.

"Then I quit." I stumbled.

A sudden knock on the door caused me to jump and Danielle walked in. Mike grabbed Maci from me and tried to run but Danielle's fist was in the way.

"Give her back you dick face." Dani picked up Maci and stood next to me.

"I'm calling Simon." When he answered I spoke, "Why exactly is Mike over here and tried to take my daughter?"

"What!? That bloody bastard is FIRED!"

Mike obviously heard it because his face flushed and he rushed out. I hung up the phone when I heard Simon yelled and cursing.

"I was not expecting to walk in on that."

"You think I was?"

"I love daddy and I love mommy."

Both of us were surprised and I asked, "Who is mommy?"

"Her." Maci pointed to Danielle and she looked very surprised.

"M-me."

"Yeah."

"Hey babe. Why don't you go play ok."

Maci nodded and ran off to her room and we stayed silent. "How do you feel about that?" Danielle had a small smile on her face but she didn't say anything.

"I love Maci to death and as much I would love to be her mommy, what about Sophia? Shouldn't Sophia take that role?"

"Just what you did for Maci is enough and she wants you."

"Liam she hasn't even met Sophia yet."

"That doesn't matter."

Danielle looked down and I wondered if she was going to cry or not but when she looked up tears were running down her face.

"I don't know Liam."

"Maybe this will change your mind."

I grabbed her cheeks and pressed my lips onto hers and Danielle immideatly kissed back. I missed her kisses. She was always a great kisser. Besides Sophia who always either gave you a peck or ate your face.

I was about to pull back until a loud gasp echoed through the room. I pulled away and Danielle and l both looked over to see Sophia.

"Why does everything bad happen to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.

Another super short chapter so I can give you a stupid cliff hanger and sorry if you hated this chapter because I did. I just wanted to update.

I'm past the 1000 mark! That's awesome.

Thanks for all of the reads I love you all!

Stay Tuned For More!

llBatwomanll