chapter 9

Nani was brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed until she heard something at their door she thought she would never hear.

"Trick-or-Treat!"

Nani looked out the bathroom door to see there were trick-or-treaters coming to the door.

"Now this is a sight to be seen." Drell said.

It almost seemed as though the whole neighborhood was lined up to trick-or-treat at Lilo's house this year.

"Guys, what's going on here?" Nani walked over.

"Halloween, watch." Lilo replied as she held the candy bowl.

"Trick-or--" a boy dressed up like a ghost was about to ask until Spooky turned into a snake and hissed at him which scared the boy in a good way, but it made him laugh. "I hate snakes!"

"Enjoy the rest of your night." Mo smiled.

Stitch smiled as he gave the ghost boy some candy.

"Man, this is the coolest house in the whole neighborhood!" the ghost boy said before leaving.

"Nice job, Spooky." Atticus smiled.

"I know a haunted house where you're gonna get along just fine." Lilo also smiled as Spooky took a piece of candy as his reward.

It was a long night and where Darla and the others soon went back home. Darla fell asleep on the way home, another experiment collected.

"So, you're afraid of your mother?" Patch asked Drell.

"STOP TALKING!" Drell's eyes widened.

"Whatever." Patch smirked.

Hilda kissed Drell's cheek. "Poor baby, would you like some hot chocolate?"

"Please..." Drell purred lustfully.

The two of them soon teleported away. Cherry shuddered at their blossoming romance.

"So, Cherry, what're you afraid of?" Patch asked.

"Nuthin', I could've taken Experiment 300 with both hands tied behind my back." Cherry folded her arms smugly.

"She's afraid of clowns, spiders, and Drell." Atticus said.

"Hey! Whose side on your on?" Cherry glared at him.

"The truthful side." Atticus replied.

Cherry growled.

"I wonder when the next experiment will activate." Mo said.

"Yeah and Atticus, if the next one includes strength, you can handle it." Patch said.

"Hey! Whose side on your on?" Cherry glared at him.

"The truthful side." Atticus replied.

Cherry growled.

"I wonder when the next experiment will activate." Mo said.

"Hopefully soon..." Atticus yawned and stretched.

"Yeah and Atticus, if the next one includes strength; you can handle it." Patch said.

"Yeah, but I think I should get some sleep first," Atticus said. "Facing your fears sure is tough business."

"You can say that again." Patch yawned.

The others decided to get some sleep and rest up before their next adventure in Hawaii.

One morning, Atticus was sleeping in until his experiment computer woke him and Patch up and showed that Experiment 601 had been activated and had the abilities of kickboxing.

"Nice." Atticus smirked.

"Shouldn't be a challenge for you." Darla smirked back.

"Yeah, but still; an experiment is an experiment." Atticus shrugged.

"What does it look like?" Darla asked.

"Kinda like a four-armed pig..." Atticus squinted his eyes at the image of Experiment 601.

"What is it programmed for?" Patch asked.

"Basically he can scare off people by beating them senseless by kickboxing." Atticus read aloud.

"We better go get the others." Darla said.

"I'll be right back though, I gotta use the little boy's room." Atticus said as he closed his computer for now.

"Okay." Darla said.

Atticus excused himself. Darla looked at some of the books in the room to pass the time and took out 'The Princess and the Goblin' and looked curious of it.

"I've never read this one before." Darla said.

"What is it?" Patch asked.

"Some book called The Princess and the Goblin." Darla replied as she examined the book. She soon started to read the book. The book told the tale of a princess named Irene who got lost in a forest until she meets a miner boy named Curdie who saves her from the evil creatures o the forest by singing and warns her of the goblins and also eventually meets her great-great grandmother that they must save the kingdom from a realm of goblins.

"Wow..." Darla smiled.

Patch smiled back to her. Eventually, Atticus came back and it was now time to make their visit to Hawaii.

"Let's get going." Mo said.

And with that, they made their way to Hawaii to see Lilo, Stitch, and others along with the newest experiment.