chapter 19

It seemed like a normal day for Lilo and Stitch so far as they were waxing surfboards for Nani.

"Hey, guys." Darla said.

Lilo looked over. "Oh... Aloha, Darla."

"Aloha, Lilo." Darla smiled as she came to her friends.

"Aloha, Stitch." Patch smiled.

"'Loha'." Stitch replied as he held the wax, looking like he wanted to eat it.

"Don't even think about it." Patch said.

"Aww.." Stitch's ears dropped.

"Wax is not for eating," Patch said before seeing that Stitch had eaten the wax he was using. "And you already ate it."

Stitch smiled sheepishly.

Patch rolled his eyes and shook his head. "What am I going to do with you?"

"At least Lilo hasn't noticed." Atticus said.

"So, Lilo, how's it been going?" Darla asked.

"Oh, it's been great." Lilo smiled.

"Myrtle still being annoying?" Darla rolled her eyes.

Lilo sighed. "I don't think she's ever going to change."

"And how are the girls doing?" Darla asked.

"Same old, I think Elena's a little lonely though..." Lilo said.

"Lonely?" Darla wondered.

"I think she wants a pet, I'm thinking of letting her meet Ms. Hegraty." Lilo replied.

"Ms. Hegraty?" Mo asked.

"The animal shelter lady." Lilo said.

"Ohh." Darla smiled.

Lilo and Stitch then seemed to start a fight as Lilo saw him eat some more wax.

"This is bad." Mo said.

"Guys, stop it!" Cherry scolded.

David walked by as he saw Lilo and Stitch fighting. Patch began to do his best to separate the two. David picked up a board and smiled to it. "

"Way to go, Big Ears!" Lilo glared at Stitch.

"You two need to learn to work together instead of against each other like yin and yang." David advised.

"Who and who?" Mo asked.

"Two friends from different strengths who come together and make one good thing like harmony." David explained.

"Ohh." Mo smiled.

"Like the waves and the currents to make a very righteous surf." David smiled back.

"Cool." Mo smiled.

David smiled back.

"I thought Yin and Yang were twin rabbits who lived with a panda and study Woo Foo." Darla spoke up.

"You watch too many cartoons." David said.

"Hmph!" Darla pouted.

"The lava from the volcano and the water from the ocean come together to make our island," David continued to educate them on Yin and Yang. "Lilo and Stitch cooperating together make a good team."

Lilo then nodded to that and handed the wax back to Stitch. Stitch snarled and ate the wax.

"Stop eating that!" Lilo scolded.

"Oh, brother." Darla sighed.

"Guys, knock it off!" Mo scolded the little girl and alien.

"This is not harmony..." David sighed.

"No, it isn't." Atticus said.

A young boy took out a cooler, but then took out a squirt gun from it and decided to torture everyone on the beach with it.

"Really?" Patch asked unimpressed.

"You wanna stop him, boy?" Atticus asked.

"Yes." Patch nodded.

"Go ahead." Atticus let his puppy go.

Patch then decided to deal with this rascally boy. And where he would teach him a lesson. The boy laughed as he squirted his gun all throughout the beach which made everyone rather miserable. Patch soon jumped and grabbed the squirt gun out of the boy's hand.

"Hey!" the boy glared.

Patch soon growled at him before destroying the water gun.

The boy glared. "Hey, you stupid dog!"

Patch growled and stormed toward the boy in a rather aggressive way.

"Hey, now s-stay away from me." The boy said out of fear.

Patch soon barked at him. The boy yelped and then ran off. Patch growled, then settled down once he was gone.

"That should teach him." Patch said.

A red lizard-like creature with craters on its back stumbled onto the beach then. In the bushes, there was an aqua octopus like creature who was slithering around. Those must have been the activated experiments.

"Uh-oh..." Patch said.

The octopus experiment started to gush and spray water everywhere. Patch started to dodge every water it sprayed so he wouldn't revert to his merpup form. The octopus experiment giggled and slithered onto the beach to squirt everyone else.

"I've got to get the others." Patch said before he bumped into the other experiment.

The experiment hissed at him and its eyes seemed to glow bright red.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Patch said.

The experiment snarled to him.

"GANGWAY!" Patch ran off as the experiment started to erupt like a mini volcano.