chapter 13

Later on, the others left and returned home until they would be needed in Hawaii again.

"Kixx was a tough experiment to beat, but at the same time, he was fun." Atticus smiled.

"I hope you see him again soon..." Darla said as she looked at the Princess and the Goblin book. "Would you read me this story sometime for bed?"

"You don't think you're too old for bedtime stories, do you?" Atticus smirked, only playfully since she was a little girl after all and was now having a normal childhood since she never really got to.

"No, I'm not too old for bedtime stories." Darla said.

"Well, I'd love to tell you it someday when you're ready." Atticus smiled.

Darla smiled back and hugged him.

About a week later, another experiment was activated.

"Experiment 520..." Atticus looked at his computer. "Makes giant waves big enough for a tsunami..."

"How does it do that?" Patch asked.

"Let me see..." Atticus continued to do research, then cupped his mouth with a stifled snicker.

"What?" Patch asked.

Atticus snickered and showed a picture of the experiment who had a rather large rear-end. Patch started to look like he was about to laugh as well. The two then looked to each other and laughed out loud together.

Cherry came over. "New experiment time yet?"

"Cherry, check this out!" Atticus showed her the newest experiment.

Cherry flopped back and laughed too.

"What's so funny?" Darla asked.

Cherry pointed to the experiment and laughed out loud.

"Oh, my." Darla put her hand to her mouth with a giggle.

Drell then teleported over to pay the group a visit.

"It's Drell!" Cherry laughed out loud, not knowing the warlock was right there.

Drell smirked and folded his arms which made everyone stop laughing except for Cherry.

"What's so funny?" Drell asked.

Cherry kept laughing out loud, then looked up to see Drell and her laughter then died down slightly. Drell stepped over her and adjusted his glasses so he could see what they were all laughing at. And where he could see why they were laughing.

"Cherry said it looked like you." Darla said.

"Oh, reeeeally....?" Drell smirked.

"Heh... I didn't mean it like that..." Cherry smiled nervously. "I-I-I mean you're clearly fatter than that thing."

"Fatter?" Drell asked.

"UH!" Cherry panicked. "I mean.. I mean... I mean... Oh, just squish me..."

"Don't you dare." Atticus said.

"Relax," Drell put his hands down. "I just wanted the little fool to learn a lesson in lying to me."

"Oh, great." Cherry groaned.

"Come on, you all better go before Hawaii floods worse than I did to Atlantis." Drell said.

"You got it." Atticus said.

They all then took their leave.

Drell looked to the experiment and laughed out loud himself. "Oh, Jumba, the designs you come up with! This one has a butt bigger than my mother's!" he then laughed out loud after the others had left.

Darla ended up in front of the hula school and poked the door open as she saw Moses was about to make an announcement to his students. "Looks like I just arrived in time for an announcement." she then whispered to herself. She then snuck in and took a spot with the other girls.

"All right, later is the Aloha Sand Sculpture Expedition on the beach," Moses told the students. "Now we're going to choose a design that best represents our hula for our entry. Did everybody come up with an idea?"

Elena held up a drawing of a cat. Teresa held up a picture of a robot in a hula skirt. Yuki held up a picture of a hockey player. Myrtle held up a picture of a surfer with a surfboard. Darla held up a picture of Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts.

"Oh, Myrtle, excellent choice," Moses smiled at the redheaded girl's decision. "Duke Kanahamoku: Hawaii's Greatest Athlete and the official ambassador of aloha."

"He was?" Myrtle asked in surprise.

"Moses, wait!" Lilo rushed in with her own paper, she was in her swimsuit and sandals however. "I made an aloha design too! And Pudge the fish says hi."

"What's your design idea, Lilo?" Yuki smiled.

"It's an aloha tiki," Lilo explained. "And this line shows its aloha level. It's almost full, but not quite, because sometimes it acts out and devours innocent humans."

"Eww, look at this, it's totally gross!" Myrtle stepped back.

"She's being creative." Darla said.

"Well, I do think Myrtle has the best design." Moses said.

"Well, then we don't need this!" Myrtle hissed as she ripped Lilo and Darla's pictures in half.

Stitch snarled and growled at Myrtle for that because it made Lilo sad. Darla soon picked up the ripped in half designs before giving Lilo her designs and then leaving and where Moses decided that Darla needed some time alone.

"Girls, this is not what aloha is about...." Moses sighed as Myrtle screamed at Stitch.

Yuki, Teresa, and Elena then came to comfort Lilo.

"We thought your design was neat." Elena said.

"Really unique, even if it wasn't a hula robot." Teresa chuckled.

"Yeah, Myrtle doesn't have any creativity in her; she only thought of a surfer she didn't even know." Yuki said.

"I just drew a kitty..." Elena pouted.

"And I just drew a hockey player." Yuki said.

Lilo smiled to her friends.

"Well, I did like the tiki picture." Darla even agreed.

"Thanks Darla, but your drawing was great too." Lilo said.

"Well, I have been inspired ever since I met Serena and the others..." Darla said bashfully.

"Aw!" Lilo and the girls smiled.

Darla smiled bashfully.

"Well forget Myrtle's design, I think yours and Lilo's designs are so much better." Yuki said.

"Come on, let's go to your house." Elena suggested.

"Yeah." Teresa said.

Lilo was so glad she had them.