chapter 12

Atticus panted after fighting with the experiment. "I should've tried to catch him after that last match..." he then conjured up himself a water bottle and drank from it instantly. And after having his water break, Atticus soon went off and saw that Experiment 601 was now fighting other guys that were lifting weights.

"I thought it was kinda cool to see that guy be put in his place." Patch said as he followed Atticus.

"Same here." Atticus said before going off to fight off the experiment again while also making sure the ones who got hit by it would have safe landings.

The experiment snarled as he was going to fight the boxers who were in the ring. And where he soon knocked them both out of the ring. The other guys then saw Experiment 601 do that and they decided to go after him to teach him a lesson.

"Guys, I don't think that would be wise." Atticus said.

"Stay out of this, kid and let the real men handle this." one man told Atticus.

"Alright, but I tried to warn you." Atticus said.

The big and strong guys then rushed over to stop Experiment 601, but as Atticus predicted, they would have no such luck. Drell then teleported over and drank from a coconut shell.

"Drell!" Atticus called in surprise. "What're you doing here?"

"Just making sure Experiment 601 hasn't made you cry for your mommy yet." Drell replied.

"Gee, thanks for having faith in me." Atticus grumbled before he began to catch men who were being flung from the ring.

Drell stepped out of the way and stopped sipping as he let out a hiccup. "Ooh, coconut milk and guava juice always goes right through me."

Atticus soon set the men that got flung out of the ring back on the ground. Drell kept drinking his drink.

"Enjoying the show?" Atticus deadpanned.

"Yes, actually," Drell smirked as he then returned to his drink. "Foolish mortals."

Atticus simply rolled his eyes before glaring at the experiment. "Okay, you are DEAD!" he challenged the experiment.

Stitch appeared to be coming back and was now ready to fight his cousin.

"Wait, Stitch, Atticus has this one." Patch said.

"Stitch help." Stitch replied as he felt confident this time.

"Have you relearned everything?" Patch asked.

"Ih." Stitch nodded.

"Does Atticus wear out in fights easily?" Lilo asked.

"Not too badly, but he will need to stop for water occasionally," Patch said. "I'm sure he can take on 601 by himself, but if Stitch is ready, I guess it can't be too bad... Right?"

"Ih." Stitch nodded before wincing as his cousin got punched and landed in the dumbbells.

601 groaned from that.

"Sorry about that, Stitch, but he deserved it." Atticus said.

Stitch nodded and lunged out for Experiment 601, now ready to take on his bully of a cousin.

"So, what do we call this one?" Darla asked Lilo as they watched the fight.

"I've already thought of the perfect one for him." Atticus said.

"Yeah?" Darla asked.

"I'll tell you after this." Atticus said as he then went to help Stitch so they could both teach 601 a lesson in trying to hurt them.

Every time Stitch would go down, Atticus would take over until the blue alien would be back as they took down Experiment 601. And where with two uppercuts from both of them, 601 was sent flying before being all tied up and unable to get free from exhaustion. Atticus and Stitch then shared a thumb's up and high-five with each other as they both successfully took down 601.

"Great one, guys." Teresa approved.

Stitch seemed to be exhausted as well as he passed out from exhaustion.

"You earned it, Stitch." Atticus smiled.

"I think he should go to bed early." Lilo decided.

The others agreed to that as Stitch fought well once he had been cured thanks to the others.

"And your name is Kixx." Atticus then told 601.

"Kixx?" Cherry deadpanned slightly.

"Yeah, because he likes to kick butt." Atticus said.

"Okay then..." Cherry shrugged.

Drell slurped his drink as he had been standing there, then finished up his drink and tossed the coocnut shell away, conjured up a new drink, and then drank it.

"And why didn't you help?" Atticus asked.

Drell gulped and smiled nervously. "I just got my hair done."

"Or that you were too scared to help fight off Kixx?" Atticus smirked.

"I do not get scared!" Drell glared. "I just wanted to see if you could do it on your own, Atticus." he then slurped his drink again.

"Whatever..." Atticus rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Atticus soon carried both sleeping experiments. Lilo practiced her skateboarding from Keoni as they followed Atticus with Stitch and Kixx.

Drell kept slurping, then held his stomach as he turned bright pink. "Oh, pardon moi..." he then took out his wand and teleported away.

"I'm just surprised Gantu didn't come here and try to steal Kixx." Darla said.

"I bet he chickened out." Mo chuckled which made the others laugh themselves.

Gantu came over in bandages and stopped Atticus in his tracks as he carried Stitch and Kixx. "I'll take both of these tired trogs." he chuckled darkly.

Atticus narrowed his eyes slightly in more annoyance than fear. Cherry walked over to the cast and gave it a firm kick which brought Gantu even more pain than before. Atticus soon kicked Gantu in his good foot. Gantu was very miserable from that and grunted in extreme pain.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, Big Stinky Head..." Lilo said as they then walked along with the two knocked out experiments.

Gantu was in too much pain to go after them.

After a while, Kixx was reformed and he started to teach Stitch and Atticus how to kickbox. And where both of them had improved in kickboxing. Kixx's skills became famlous and he was even able to release a home video called 'Kickboxing with Kixx'.

"Thanks for the lessons, Kixx." Atticus smiled.

"You... Welcome..." Kixx uttered out with a smile back.

"I think you and I are gonna get along just fine." Atticus put his arm around the purple four-armed experiment.

Kixx soon friendly punched Atticus on the shoulder.

"Hey!" Atticus laughed. "That tickles!"

Kixx laughed back as he seemed to have a lot of fun with Atticus.

"Well, at least Stitch is back to normal." Teresa gently pet the top of the blue alien's furry head.

"Yeah." Yuki smiled.