chapter 1

Darla was getting ready with the others to spend an extended time to Hawaii to help Lilo and Stitch collect the remaining experiments and no one knew when they would be back, but it had to be done. Once she was ready, they were all now on their way to begin their newest quest of catching all the experiments, naming them, and giving them a brand new home of where they truly belong.

"Ready to get started, Darla?" Atticus asked.

"I guess so..." Darla said. "It'll be a long journey with the other 623 experiments on the loose."

"Maybe, but at least it'll give you time to spend more time with Lilo." Atticus said.

"Yeah..." Darla smiled. "You ready to go?"

"Come on, let's go meet the others." Atticus smiled to her as they were going away.

"Wait for me!" Patch smiled as he joined up with them.

"Oh, can't forget about Patch, come on, boy!" Atticus patted his lap.

Patch ran to his feet and smiled. "We're ready to go to our own island of adventures!"

Emily was crying while Patrick held her as they had to stay behind, but they could visit in case of extreme emergencies.

"Wait, couldn't we teleport from home to Hawaii and then back to home?" Patch asked.

"Can they do that?" Emily asked Patrick. "Teleport after every mission?"

"I'm not sure if it's that simple..." Patrick took out a book to check out the rules. "Let's see... I know if there's time in between, yes, unless Atticus is in his alicorn form and can go back and forth..."

This caused the Fudo siblings and family to smile as they had a loophole especially for their friends.

"According to the condition, you can only come back after you catch and find a place for the experiment," Patrick said. "The magic's very complicated."

"That sounds fair enough." Darla agreed to the compromise.

"Yeah." Atticus nodded.

"Well, we're gonna go now, see you later." Darla waved.

"Goodbye!" Emily started to cry. "Oh, my babies are growing up too fast..."

"We won't be gone forever, Mom." Atticus said.

"I know, but someday you will and then you won't need me..." Emily frowned.

"Aw, Mom..." Atticus hugged her nice and tight, but not overdoing it with his strength.

Emily soon hugged him back. "Be a good boy, okay?"

"When haven't I been?" Atticus smiled.

"Good point." Emily giggled.

Atticus smiled and then walked off to join the others in their biggest and newest Hawaiian adventure which would take quite some time. Mo and Cherry were both waiting for Atticus, Darla, and Patch.

Cherry was snacking on some cheese as she waited for the others, nibbling it like she were a mouse. Soon enough; Atticus, Darla, and Patch arrived.

"There you guys are..." Cherry put her cheese down.

"Were you eating cheese?" Darla asked.

"Yeah, that's my breakfast." Cherry said.

Atticus sighed. "At least you ate breakfast this week."

"Well, ready to go?" Mo asked.

"Yeah, we're ready, let the great experiment hunt begin!" Atticus proclaimed.

The five of them then teleported to Hawaii. The experiment hunt could now begin. The five of them soon appeared in the Hawaiian city. Kokowa Town in Kauai. Darla was walking the way to Lilo's house.