chapter 21

Jumba and Pleakley joined on today's experiment hunt to see who would win between Lilo and Stitch as Cherry and Darla felt the same way.

"Um, Elena, how's about we go and take you to the ocean; you always seem to be the most relaxed there." Yuki suggested.

"I do love the water..." Elena said. "You don't mind, do you Teresa?"

"I never mind..." Teresa said. "Unless we're playing dolls at Myrtle's house."

The three girls then shuddered those memories as they went with their true friends.

"Should we intervene?" Mo whispered, referring to the argument.

"They'll learn their lesson soon." Atticus reassured.

"You sure?" Patch asked.

"Trust me, I know," Atticus said before looking slightly nervous. "I hope..."

Of course, as they traveled for the experiments, so was Gantu.

"I sense something big coming." Yuki said.

"Gantu..." the others narrowed their eyes.

625 was with Gantu this time, but of course, he wasn't much help due to him being lazy despite being a lot like Stitch.

"That experiment that's with him isn't really any help." Yuki whispered as they saw him walking by.

625 went back to sleep after he was being scolded for goofing off. Yuki rolled her eyes and then went back with the others.

Cherry was with Jumba and Stitch as Lilo and Stitch were going to get the experiments without each other for a change.

"I just know this won't end well." Patch sighed.

Jumba gave Stitch oven mitts, and one of them had a laser gun that shot to the ship and a piece fell off and crushed Cherry.

"Oh, come on!" Cherry muffled.

"Oh, I am forgetting, 'laser oven mitts', not 'lazy'." Jumba chuckled.

"Seriously?!" Cherry muffled.

Jumba then removed the part that fell on her. 'No lying around when there is work to be doing."

Cherry sighed sharply in pain.

"Sorry about that, Cherry." Stitch said in alien language.

Cherry muttered in agony.

Pleakley was putting a bunch of water gear on Lilo to protect her from Experiment 501.

"Uh, Pleakley, do you really think Lilo will need all of this?" Darla asked.

"Who is the expert here?" Pleakley replied.

"You are...?" Darla rolled her eyes.

"That's right." Pleakley nodded.

"Oh, brother..." Darla sighed as Pleakley gave Lilo a floating ring, goggles, flippers on her hands, and a snorkel.

"And this is laser shield." Jumba handed a ring to Stitch.

Stitch took it on his finger and it became a shield and he then sniffed it in hunger before licking it which shocked him.

"Laser shield not for snacking." Jumba said as Cherry laughed since Stitch got hurt this time.

"Gee, thanks for the warning." Stitch grumbled in alien language.

"You guys have to work together in harmony." Atticus said.

"Remember what David said." Mo then reminded.