chapter 11

Meanwhile with Atticus and Patch...

"Same here." Atticus said as he continued on to find the purple four-armed experiment.

The boy and his dog walked along the hiking trail to find Experiment 601. And where it wasn't that hard for them to find it. The two looked around, but then did jump back in slight surprise as Experiment 601 jumped right down in front of them.

"Looks tough, but I can take him on." Atticus said.

"I'm sure you can." Patch smiled proudly.

"I'll be your next opponent, 601." Atticus said to the purple four-armed experiment.

The experiment snarled viciously to him.

"Reminds me of Taz for some reason." Patch said as he decided to watch this.

Atticus soon taunted the experiment fighter style. The experiment jumped up and punched the air with his large four fists.

"Give me your best shot." Atticus glared.

The experiment growled and gave Atticus a firm punch in the stomach. Atticus soon caught the punch and started to spin the experiment around above him before sending it flying to a bunch of trees.

"Go Atticus!" Patch cheered.

Atticus then charged after Experiment 601 as he was shown falling from the trees. And where the experiment glared at Atticus since it was like a bully and wanted to beat him up for that. The experiment was about to give Atticus another punch, but he was then grabbed by someone bigger.

"Gantu." Atticus glared.

"Well, what have we here?" Gantu glared as he carried Experiment 601 by one of his hands.

"Oh, Gantu, you might wanna--" Atticus tried to warn until Experiment 601 spun around like a tornado and freed himself from Gantu's clutches. "Never mind."

"Oh, you wanna fight, do ya?" Gantu challenged Experiment 601 which seemed to be a dumb move.

"Gantu, you really shouldn't fight him." Patch said.

Gantu refused to listen and was beginning to tangle with Experiment 601.

"Oh, boy..." Atticus sighed.

Patch winced and cringed as Gantu was getting pummeled by Experiment 601.

"That's gotta hurt." Atticus winced.

"I never thought I would feel sorry for Gantu." Patch had to agree.

"So ready to continue our match, 601?" Atticus asked.

Experiment 601 snarled to Atticus and cracked its four knuckles together. Atticus did the same thing with his own knuckles. The two then looked like sumo wrestlers about to go right up against each other.

"I can't believe the others are missing this." Patch sighed, but smiled as he was enjoying this battle between his owner and the experiment.

The two of them then charged at each other.

Meanwhile back with the others...

Stitch was hooked up to a metal wheel to be tested for his stranger than usual behavior.

"He doesn't need a shot, does he?" Lilo asked.

"We'll see, getting test results now." Jumba replied as the test results printed from his computer.

"Cool, it's like from one of those science movies." Yuki said.

"What on Earth is that rattling?" Pleakley asked as he was knitting a sock for himself. "Sweet Marmalade Joe! What have you done with the little monster now?"

"We're diagnosing Stitch," Teresa said as she seemed more serious about the scientific stuff like a little helper to Jumba than everyone else was. "There's something very strange going on with him."

"And where we're going to be getting the results." Darla said.

"What are you knitting?" Lilo asked Pleakley.

"My very own Earth sock," Pleakley smiled as he showed his latest project. "So what's wrong with him?" he then asked about Stitch's condition.

"Little girl's genius friend and self will be knowing in one moment." Jumba replied as he looked at the results with Teresa.

Everyone in the room was waiting for Jumba and Teresa to tell them what the results were.

Teresa looked at the papers and then gave them to Jumba. "I can't read Tantalong yet."

"Hmm..." Jumba took the papers and read them for her since it was the native language of Planet Turo. "We have diagnosis!"

"What is it?" Lilo asked.

"He ate macadamia nut." Jumba reported.

"Yeah, inside a tin can." Darla said.

"Is that bad?" Elena asked.

"Normally, macadamia nut fine, unless he also ate tennis shoe." Jumba said.

"He ate Keoni's left shoe." Teresa told the former mad scientist. "He spit it up though."

"Not soon enough," Jumba explained. "Combination fatal in shoe acid with macadamia nut oil create same chemical compound is 'krazzlied'."

"Basically, he's kind of sick and it backed up his systems." Teresa explained to the others in a dumbed down tone.

"Exactly." Jumba nodded.

"We just have to hope Atticus can stop Experiment 601," Teresa said. "Stitch can't remember how to fight and his intelligence dropped from the nuts and the tennis shoe combination. He needs to learn how to fight again either way or else he'll be useless in experiment hunting."

"Then we'll have to teach him everything he used to know." Darla said.

"Can't you do it?" Lilo asked Jumba.

Jumba backed out because the last time really cost him his safety.

"We'll have to do it." Mo said.

"Excellent idea," Jumba dropped dozens of books in front of them. "Here are training manuals for agility, course training, and strength, wishing you for good luck!"

They then moved outside to start Stitch's training. While they did Stitch's training, Atticus continued to fight with Experiment 601 who went off to an area with many other opponents.