chapter 15

520 bounced on the diving board and landed into the pool. He made a small splash, but however, the splash grew huge and became a giant life-threatening wave.

"Whoa! That is one big wave." Darla said.

Cherry took out an umbrella and held it over herself. Atticus soon used his magic to block the wave. Darla rushed behind Atticus so she wouldn't get wet. And where luckily, they didn't get wet.

"Thanks, Atticus." Darla looked relieved.

"No problem, Darla." Atticus smiled.

The experiment pouted about that and seemed to hop away.

"It's getting away!" Teresa called out.

"After that experiment!" Mo called out.

520 giggled as he hopped away from them.

"Get back here!" Atticus called out.

Cherry rushed over and came in front of 520. "Halt!"

520 narrowed his eyes at her, then jumped high in the air, squashed her in his landing and hopped away.

"That hurt..." Cherry groaned in pain as she was stuck flat on the floor.

Atticus soon helped her up.

"Thanks..." Cherry said weakly. "Who knew that would hurt so bad?!"

"Well, we now know to stay clear of his behind." Atticus said.

"Thanks for sacrificing yourself for us, Cherry." Darla said.

"Gee, you're welcome!" Cherry deadpanned.

"How about we all catch him with a net?" Yuki suggested.

"Where are we gonna get a net that big?" Mo asked before looking to Atticus.

Atticus took out a spell book and looked for a spell on nets. "Hmm... Let me see..."

"Oh, please, like there could actually be a spell for--" Cherry scoffed with a start.

"Found it!" Atticus said.

"I spoke too soon." Cherry said.

"Yes, you did." Atticus smirked.

Cherry firmly pouted and swatted the back of his head before shaking her hand instantly in pain.

"So, what are you waiting for? Say the spell." Elena said.

Atticus cleared his throat. "'I don't wish to worry or anymore fret, Please bring me a huge net'."

Then suddenly, a giant net appeared which would be big enough to carry the experiment in and Atticus grabbed it easily.

"And away we go!" Atticus said as he carried the rather large net.

"So magic is real." Elena smiled.

"Cooool!" Yuki, Teresa, and Elena praised.

Later on, they ran to go after the experiment.

"Oh, 520, where are you?!" Cherry asked with a crazed look on her face. "We got a surprise for ya!"

"Cherry, are you okay?" Patch asked.

"He's gonna pay for sitting on me..." Cherry narrowed her eyes. "NOBODY sits on me!"

"Ahem." Drell cleared his voice.

Cherry's eyes widened and she looked over to the warlock. "Drell, what an unpleasant surprise."

"Now, what were you saying before?" Drell asked.

"Erm... Nobody sits on me?" Cherry replied sheepishly.