chapter 2

"Hopefully the first one will be easy." Darla said.

Atticus then took out his own space computer so they could keep track of the experiments on the loose. "According to this, Experiment 222 has been activated."

"Does it tell you what the experiment is programmed to do?" Mo asked.

"Let's see... Hang on, sorry, I need to sit..." Atticus sat down on the sidewalk with them. "According to my readings, he can get under your skin."

"So, what's so annoying about him?" Cherry asked.

"No, I mean he can get inside you like a virus," Atticus explained. "Apparently he can disease victims."

"Is he contagious?" Patch asked.

"No, there is only one of him." Atticus said.

"How do we know when he's infected a victim's body?" Mo asked.

"Side effects include purple spots, swollen eyes, and uncontrollable burping." Atticus read aloud.

"Eww..." Darla winced in disgust.

"Shouldn't be that hard to find someone with those symptoms then." Patch said.

"Yeah, come on, let's go before something gets out of hand." Atticus said as he then carried his laptop in his arm for easier travel.

As they came to the door, Lilo and Pleakley were sitting down and having bowls of cereal while Stitch was playing with the toaster.

"Lilo, Pleakley, are either of you experiencing anything unusual?" Darla asked.

"No...?" Lilo replied.

"I feel just fine and I'll feel even great with this cereal!" Pleakley smiled as he ate his breakfast, but little did he know, an experiment pod was inside of it as he ate it.

"Well, don't freak out, but an experiment pod was activated." Atticus said.

"Which one?" Lilo asked.

"222," Atticus replied. "Apparently he makes people sick."

"How will we know when someone has been affected by it?" Pleakley asked.

"Side effects include purple spots, swollen eyes, and uncontrollable burping." Atticus said.

Pleakley shuddered. "How disgusting for the little monster."

Outside, Lilo was playing a game with Stitch and Darla while Stitch was playing the bad guy as a giant man-eating shark. And where Patch decided to join in as a super strong monster. Stitch did not come on his cue.

"MAN-EATING SHARK!" Lilo exclaimed.

Stitch snarled and did a Jaws parody as he held a cardboard fin over himself while humming the theme to the shark movie. Patch began to do the same thing. Lilo and Darla bore brave faces as they sat in the motor boats while Stitch and Patch were coming for them. Stitch then jumped down and roared in the girls' faces and he hopped over to a van, picked it up, and bit the end of it.

"Not van-eating, man-eating!" Lilo replied.

Patch soon came up to the girls and roared.

"Ugh..." Lilo face-palmed Stitch.

Stitch tossed the van over.

"Whoa, look out!" Patch yelped as he ducked down.

The girls and puppy ducked which then started up the motor-boat and blew smoke.

"Nani, David, help!" Lilo and Darla cried.

"How do you turn this thing off?" Patch asked.

David rushed to Lilo's side and took the key out of the ignition. Lilo screamed and then settled down once the boat stopped.