chapter 16

Elena seemed more worried about the ocean than everybody else.

"You okay, Elena?" Mo asked.

"I'm worried about the ocean..." Elena said. "I've always loved the ocean ever since I was little... We moved here when I was three."

"Then that must mean you're Sailor Mercury." Mo smiled.

"You think so?" Elena asked.

"You could be..." Darla came over to her pigtailed friend. "I would know. Either that or you could be descended from Katara, who was a water-bender."

"Yeah." Patch said.

Elena shrugged, she honestly didn't know herself. "I've just always loved the water."

"We can tell." Atticus said.

Jumba then took them to the Ridiculous Earth Vehicle.

"It's the dune buggy!" Lilo smiled at the car.

"Cool." Yuki smiled.

Jumba smiled to them as he could help them out.

"Thanks, Jumba." Patch smiled.

"Thinking nothing of it." Jumba patted him gently.

"Alright, now that we have something to drive we can now go and find Cannonball and Cherry." Atticus said.

"And this." Jumba brought out a glass container to keep the experiment in.

"Thanks." Atticus said.

"Jumba, you're the best." Darla smiled at the formerly evil scientist.

"It is nothing." Jumba smiled sheepishly.

Darla smiled as they then got into the vehicle so they could get Cherry and Experiment 520.

"You think this container is big enough?" Mo wondered.

"I hope so." Darla said.

"That experiment is as big as my mom..." Elena muttered to herself quietly.

"I'll make it bigger in case." Atticus said.

"Sounds good to me." Teresa agreed.

Stitch took the wheel and drove them to where he knew where his cousin was.

"How do you think Cherry is holding up?" Mo asked.

"I'm sure she's fine." Drell shrugged off.

Meanwhile with Cherry and Cannonball...

"Stop bouncing, you pumpkin butt!" Cherry chased after Cannonball as he kept laughing and bouncing away from her.

"No way! Too much fun!" Cannonball laughed in alien language.

Cherry growled and groaned as she chased him. "Ooh, when I get my hands on you!" she then stopped as she panted heavily and felt wore out. "Ooh, boy..."

Cannonball continued to bounce away.

Cherry groaned in misfortune. "Where's Atticus?" she looked around. "What's happening here? Where's ANYBODY?!" She then felt the ground shake as if something or someone really big was coming. "Whoa!"

Gantu stormed over and looked down to Cherry.

Cherry looked up. "Oh, great, just what I need."

"Where is the experiment?" Gantu glared.

"He's hopping around and being majorly annoying..." Cherry looked agitated.

"You will be the one to lead me to it." Gantu said.