chapter 4

The experiment appeared to be in Pleakley's eyeball now.

"There he is." Patch said.

Stitch pushed a button which summoned a grabber. The grabber came out from the hood of the car and it stretched out. Experiment 222 laughed as he made a hole in himself to dodge the grabber and it stabbed Pleakley's eye.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Mo winced.

"Talk about eye candy." Cherry grunted herself.

222 came up to a corner of the eye and looked trapped as the car came in front of him.

"We got him cornered." Lilo smirked.

"How are we going to get him?" Mo asked.

Stitch pushed the grabber button again. 222 then caught the grabber and spun it around in his hand.

"Hey, no fair!" Cherry glared.

222 then took out their pod to destroy their machine to trap them inside of Pleakley forever.

"Hey, stop that!" Darla glared.

222 laughed wickedly and swam away from them.

"Uh-oh... I think I know why you guys felt nervous." Cherry said as she looked through Pleakley's eye and could see Gantu right in front of them.

"Gantu's got Pleakley!" Patch gasped. "Along with us!"

"We gotta do something!" Lilo cried out.

"Quickly to Pleakley's brain." Atticus said.

"If he even has one." Cherry smirked.

They soon went to where Pleakley's brain would be.

Lilo giggled at the size of Pleakley's brain. "And I thought we were small."

Stitch climbed out of the car and took out two pinchers to take control of Pleakley.

"Do your thing, Stitch." Patch smiled.

Pleakley was about to be transported to Hamsterviel until Stitch pinched his ears and then took complete control of Pleakley to free himself from the evil clutches.

"Wahoo, go, Stitch!" Patch cheered.

Stitch did some karate moves to make Pleakley do them against Gantu. He even did some of his own moves which Pleakley was also able to do due to controlling the noodle alien. Jumba appeared as Gantu was about to crush Pleakley, but the four-eyed alien had then shot Gantu with his shrink ray.

"Nice work, Stitch." Patch smiled.

"Mahalo." Stitch smiled back.

222 then appeared to be escaping through Pleakley's left ear.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Atticus glared as he was determined to not let this experiment get away.

"Quick, to Pleakley's left ear!" Patch called.

They then drove through Pleakley's ear and passed through bunches and bunches of earwax.

"It's like Earwax Canyon in here." Lilo commented.

"Yuck." Darla winced.

"Sticky." Stitch laughed.

"Uh-oh." 222 muttered once he saw the others caught up to capture him.

"There he is." Yuki said.

"Let's try this button." Lilo pushed a button on the wheel.

This sent a glass jar after 222, but he had dodged it and stuck his tongue out to them.

"Why are you so stubborn?!" Elena frowned. "We're not gonna hurt you!"

222 laughed as he kept dodging them, but unfortunately, he then got stuck in a wad of earwax.

"Excellent." Atticus smirked.

"You're ours, waxy alien scum!" Mo smirked as she then pushed a button to suck up Experiment 222.

"Okay, Atticus, get us out of here!" Lilo called.

Atticus soon used his magic to teleport all of them out of Pleakley. Pleakley gulped and he let out a burp as the others got out and once they were out, Atticus brought them all back to their normal sizes.

"We made it!" Lilo cheered.

Pleakley smiled to them and he was brought back to normal himself. "Hey, I'm all better!"

"And I think I know where Stitch's cousin can stay." Yuki said.

"I'm gonna name him Poxy." Lilo decided.

"Where shall Poxy stay, Yuki?" Elena asked.

Yuki soon smirked as she looked towards Gantu. Gantu pounded against the jar he was now trapped in.

"I don't think we can turn you from bad to good a while," Lilo opened the other trap up with Experiment 222 inside and placed him where Gantu was before he would be back in his large size after an hour.

"I think I know where Yuki wants to put Poxy." Darla smirked.

The little girls giggled.

A while later, Nani and David came home as Stitch was fixing up the couch.

"What're you doing?" Nani asked.

"Stitch cut the furniture with a chainsaw." Lilo replied. "So we're fixing it."

Nani sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry I said you were too little for wave riding, but you didn't have to take it out on the furniture."

"Oh, they didn't ruin the couch because of that." Yuki said.

"Besides, sometimes being little is the only way you get things done." Lilo smiled.

"Oh, uh, okay...?" Nani felt lost as she shut the front door.

"Let's just say we've learned our lesson." Darla said.

Nani shrugged and kept walking off.

"Well, I better get back home." Darla said.

"Thanks for coming, see ya next time," Lilo hugged Darla. "We got a lot of experiments to catch."

Darla hugged her back. "I look forward to it."

Darla, Patch, Mo, Cherry, and Atticus soon teleported back home.

"What a 'Fantastic Voyage'..." Cherry said as she sprawled on the couch.

"I wonder when we'll be back." Darla said.

"We'll have to see." Atticus smiled as he patted his little sister on the head.

"I just hope it's soon." Mo said with a small sigh.