chapter 17

"Ew," Myrtle looked disgusted at Cannonball. "Why does that thing have such a big patoot?"

"Highly contagious butt rabies." Lilo whispered with a smirk.

This caused for the girls to giggle. Myrtle only screamed and recoiled in horror and disgust.

"Calm down, please, let's stay focused." Moses said as he used his clipboard. "I'm glad you showed up, Lilo. It's good, you know."

"It is?" Lilo asked.

"You can still help." Darla suggested.

"Right," Moses smiled. "And that is what aloha is all about."

Atticus and Stitch soon came over.

"What happened with Gantu?" Mo whispered.

"Let's just say he's going to be tied up for a long time." Atticus smirked.

"Oh, you..." Mo giggled.

"Oh, yes." Atticus laughed himself.

"So what can I do to help?" Lilo asked.

"You wait here, I need to sort out arrangements." Moses said as he went back to his own little work.

"So Elena, did you think of a good place for Cannonball to stay?" Yuki asked.

"Maybe he could make big waves for when there's not much of a tide?" Elena suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea, Elena." Lilo smiled.

"Another experiment caught and placed in one place it truly belongs." Mo smiled.

"Behave yourself, Cannonball." Lilo told the experiment a she gently pet him on the head.

"I will." Cannonball smiled in alien language.

Lilo smiled to the experiment.

Drell was then stretching Cherry out since her back was sore from today's experiment adventure.

"Almost there." Cherry said.

"Okay, one more...." Drell said, then grabbed her throat and ankles, stretching her like taffy, but luckily for her, it didn't even hurt her because he had turne her body into rubber so he could hurt her as much as he wanted without consequences from Atticus.

"How's she coming along?" Atticus asked.

"This should be it..." Drell said before he threw Cherry down on the ground and stomped on her back a few times.

"Excellent." Atticus said.

Drell then picked up Cherry and whacked her out like fresh laundry.

"At least she isn't feeling any pain." Mo said.

"Okay, Cherry, you're done." Drell said then.

Cherry stretched then and looked peaceful. "Ah."

"You okay?" Patch asked.

"Much better, I had a knot in my back thanks to Gantu." Cherry said.

"Wow." Atticus said.

A while later, it was time for the celebration and Stitch was making a huge sandcastle.

"Whoa!" Patch smiled.

Cannonball even seemed to like it.

"Wow, Lilo, you're so lucky." Yuki said about her pet's abilities.

"Ih." Stitch smiled.

Yuki smiled back to Stitch.

"Sorry we thought you were ugly when we first met you, Stitch," Teresa said. "We only did it because Myrtle made us do it."

"Stitch forgive you." Stitch smiled.

Yuki, Teresa, and Elena smiled back to Stitch.

Before everyone knew it, it was time to go back home until the next experiment chase.

"I wonder what the next one will be." Patch said.

"Better be something useful..." Cherry scoffed.

"What if two activated at the same time?" Atticus attempted to joke.

"That would be scary." Darla said.

"You better not jinx it, Hercules Jr." Cherry deadpanned to her best friend.

"Oh, come on; how could two experiment pods activate at once?" Atticus asked.

"Ask a stupid question..." Cherry face-palmed.

"Let's just hope." Mo said.